Itinerary Done Me Not

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Itinerary Done Me Not

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Let's try that again. NOW I am done with the official itinerary, really.
But I have been doing loads of little roadside projects which I will be posting in their respective forums:

*Alternator Belt Adjustment With End Play Check (Engine Forum)

*Refresh Rear Wheel Cylinders With No Brake Fluid, Stupid (Brakes)

*Vapor Barrier Replacement With Late Bus Flap (Body/Hardware Forum)

*Wiper Motor Lubricate/Fashion New Pivot Grommets Out Of General Motors Door Stop Rubbers for $1.39 Pack of 4 (Body/Hardware Forum)

*Removing Late Bus Air Extractors To Fix Flaps That Blow Upward In Doors (Body/Hardware Forum)

*Repairing A Rattle In Leistritz Muffler With A Drill And A Screw (Engine)

*Replacing The Horsehair Shredded Wheat In The Front Seats (Body/Hardware Forum)

In Yuma tonight, suffering, I suffer so bad, it is cold and the Christmas Music Infection is raging at Starbucks with pusloads of puerile "interpretations" of Kristmas Klassiks where these drugged and beseeching singers contort and seize up with gutteral effort in a din of blowing horns that you might have yourself a merry christmas sometime in the too far future.
CrankColin In The Wind
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

glasseye
IAC Addict!

Re: Itinerary Done Me Not

Post by glasseye » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Amskeptic wrote: In Yuma tonight, suffering... at Starbucks with pusloads of puerile "interpretations" of Kristmas Klassiks
O jeez. Yuma. One of my least-favourite spots in America. Nearly as bad as Gallup. A railway marshaling yard disguised as a town.

The Road has it's highs and it's lows, right? At least Bisbee isn't usually windy.

I F$&)$#ing HATE wind.
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 am

Yuma? I think you should head for Mexico.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.