An introduction

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

tedebare
I'm New!

An introduction

Post by tedebare » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi Volks- to introduce myself, I am a long time VW Nut. I have been on the type2/vintage list since the inception and also many other VW mailing lists. It is a pleasure to see this forum come into existence as it is much needed. (and it looks good too). I contribute as much as I can, considering I am the worst mechanic on this planet. However, I appreciate all the advice that Colin provides and have picked up much knowledge from his posting. BTW- I am absolutely not a H@TER.......

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: An introduction

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:05 pm

tedebare wrote:Hi Volks- to introduce myself, I am a long time VW Nut. I have been on the type2/vintage list since the inception and also many other VW mailing lists. It is a pleasure to see this forum come into existence as it is much needed. (and it looks good too). I contribute as much as I can, considering I am the worst mechanic on this planet. However, I appreciate all the advice that Colin provides and have picked up much knowledge from his posting. BTW- I am absolutely not a H@TER.......
Worst mechanic on the planet is indeed a distinction. . . may you soon enter the ranks of mediocre and even excellent. . .
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles