SNL~Beck

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Elwood
IAC Addict!

SNL~Beck

Post by Elwood » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:02 am

So this was this best show I've seen for a long time. The writters are great! What do you all think? Fire on my Mt. OK now but sad. Elwood still up on hoist at garage and I feel strange and seperated, will tell all after I get him back with all german parts I got from WW. Fall back Barb

Birdibus
IAC Addict!

Post by Birdibus » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:28 am

Barb~ I was very happy to learn that the wildfire stayed away from your neck 'o the woods, but very sad about the fallen firefighters.

I had a long, strenous day at a street fair yesterday, so I was in bed before SNL aired. One of my customers told me I was 'famous' in Claremont. :rolleyes: It's amazing to realize I've had a booth there every year for 20 years now. I see lots of familiar faces who come looking for me.
71 bus, 74 westy

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Re: SNL~Beck

Post by Sluggo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:27 am

Elwood wrote:So this was this best show I've seen for a long time. The writters are great! What do you all think? Barb
Beck Rocked! He never fails to impress me. Once my wife & I saw the guy from House with his British accent we realized, "HE"S THAT GUY FROM THE YOUNG ONES!" It had been bugging us for a while.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:59 pm

Birdie ~ love the new avitar, must be you awhile ago huh? and it is great as an artist to have a fowolling --crap I can,t spell it but Im sure you know what I mean :geek:

Yes it was really sad to see first responders that I knew die in the line of fire. But as I told you in pm they all have my undying gratitude for saving our town.

Sluggo, I don,t have cable so did not know who that guy was. Have heard of House thru friends but have never seen it. He was suburb and Beck was, as you said 995 fine (Silver scale) Who is the English dude and what is his name? I will google him to find out details.

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:10 pm

Elwood wrote:Sluggo, I don,t have cable so did not know who that guy was. Have heard of House thru friends but have never seen it. He was suburb and Beck was, as you said 995 fine (Silver scale) Who is the English dude and what is his name? I will google him to find out details.

I think his name is Hugh Lorrie. House is a crappy doctor show on Fox. I'm not really a fan. The Young Ones was a British sitcom about a punk, a poet, a hippy & a wannabe mafia guy sharing flat. One of the silliest shows ever made but they had lots of good bands on.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------