Merry Christmas!

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

Merry Christmas!

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:45 am

Just want to wish all of the folks on this forum a Wonderful Christmas! Over the next few days when most people have some time off, hope folks have the opportunity it take stock, and count their blessings...even if one of those blessings is as shallow as having an air-cooled bus parked in their garage. :joker:
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:07 pm

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:45 am
Just want to wish all of the folks on this forum a Wonderful Christmas! Over the next few days when most people have some time off, hope folks have the opportunity it take stock, and count their blessings...even if one of those blessings is as shallow as having an air-cooled bus parked in their garage. :joker:

Merry Christmas!

I like the Jesus birthday part of the holiday way better than the santacommercializationstuff, and I do love the chorusing of classic Christmas carols with massive church organ accompaniment.

I met Jesus in a big picture book of Christian propaganda when i was in kindergarten. I decided that I liked the guy, but the rest of it not so much . . .
I like some of the quotes attributed to him, such as "how you treat the least among you is how you treat me . . . "

" ... instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves?

and of course
"My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

Yeah, the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Looking forward to throwing the money-changers out of our temple in 2018!
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

JLT
Old School!

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by JLT » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:32 pm

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:45 am
Just want to wish all of the folks on this forum a Wonderful Christmas!
And the same from me to all of you. It's been an interesting year, for sure. For me, relatively few problems with the bus, thank Jah.

I sure hope to meet some of you in my travels over the next year ... Buses By the Bridge, the RendezVW, and maybe elsewhere. May we all have nothing but smooth travels and great company.
-- JLT
Sacramento CA

Present bus: '71 Dormobile Westie "George"
(sometimes towing a '65 Allstate single-wheel trailer)
Former buses: '61 17-window Deluxe "Pink Bus"
'70 Frankenwestie "Blunder Bus"
'71 Frankenwestie "Thunder Bus"