VWs In The News

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

static
IAC Addict!

Post by static » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:09 pm

Isle of Wight Camper Van Holidays

"Our original vans have much character of their own and will include a hamper of Isle of Wight products to start off your holiday. They are equipped with everything you need during your holiday including cooker, fridge, sink, double bed and two pop top bunks suitable for children. All fresh linen and towels are included.

With the Island easily accessible by ferry, hydrofoil or hovercraft your holiday can be hassle free.

There are regular trains from London Waterloo bringing you to the Island in less than 2 hours"

http://www.isleofwightcampers.co.uk/

gmag69
IAC Addict!

Post by gmag69 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:23 pm

static wrote:Image

"Our original vans have much character of their own and will include a hamper of Isle of Wight products to start off your holiday. They are equipped with everything you need during your holiday including cooker, fridge, sink, double bed and two pop top bunks suitable for children. All fresh linen and towels are included.

With the Island easily accessible by ferry, hydrofoil or hovercraft your holiday can be hassle free.

There are regular trains from London Waterloo bringing you to the Island in less than 2 hours"

That is sweet. :cheers:
Check out my Westy Resto thread. viewtopic.php?t=2063
bretski wrote:...oh, and we just bombed the moon.

77_Bus_Girl
100th MEMBER!!!

Post by 77_Bus_Girl » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:46 pm

Talk about a dream vacation! =D>
Love your bus.

77 Westy

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:35 pm

77_Bus_Girl wrote:

Talk about a dream vacation! =D>
Seriously! Prices aren't bad either.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

77_Bus_Girl
100th MEMBER!!!

Post by 77_Bus_Girl » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:29 am

ha ha! Maybe we have our summer of 08 trip! :drunken: Although I don't know how I feel about a road trip without Jurgen and the dogs.
Love your bus.

77 Westy

PDX_Hops
Getting Hooked!

Post by PDX_Hops » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:16 am

What a great time that would be. This is my favorite entry from the FAQ:
How fast can we go?
Not very :) 60mph max.
'76 Westy Weekender- "Fran"

PDX_Hops
Getting Hooked!

Post by PDX_Hops » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:24 am

The wife and I have been saving our pennies to go to Ireland next year- wonder if they have anything like that there??? Google here I come...
'76 Westy Weekender- "Fran"