free parts

Bus, Microbus, Transporter, Station Wagon, Vanagon, Camper, Pick-Up.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

soulful66
Addicted!

Re: free parts

Post by soulful66 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Bugman58, you have a PM on the fuse block.

Colin...I couldn't bear the thought of those lower seat panels not going to a good home. If you are passing through my neck of the woods on your next tour, then you can have them. I hope to have a day this year on your tour.

I have updated the first post with some more parts, but I will ned a couple of weekends to get the list finalised.
Regards,
John
'72 westy 3TC
'73 westy 1700 dual solex
'79 westy 2000 F.I.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

soulful66 wrote:Bugman58, you have a PM on the fuse block.

Colin...I couldn't bear the thought of those lower seat panels not going to a good home. If you are passing through my neck of the woods on your next tour, then you can have them. I hope to have a day this year on your tour.

I have updated the first post with some more parts, but I will ned a couple of weekends to get the list finalised.
Regards,
John
Keep an eye on the itinerary, John, we're getting full, but who's paid a deposit? Two people????
The schedule might be as open as the ocean for all I know!

Lower seat panels, seat panels, what color? If they are brown I am on a plane tonight.
For this bus:

Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

soulful66
Addicted!

Post by soulful66 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

COlin,
Sorry brother, the vinal panels are gone. I kept the passenger bus middle/rear seat panels that clip on the seat frames at floor level. I even have the side panel.
Regards,
JOhn
'72 westy 3TC
'73 westy 1700 dual solex
'79 westy 2000 F.I.

vdubzen
Getting Hooked!

Post by vdubzen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:51 am

john, I am on my way up there today. if you have anything you want to get rid of let me know and i will stop by. if you have nothing, that is fine as well. i would still like to stop by, it is always great to meet other vw people. pm sent with my cell number.
1960 Karmann Ghia
1968 Deluxe Microbus
1973 Super Beetle
1974 Beetle

president, AAAVWclub.com

jtauxe
Addicted!

Post by jtauxe » Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 am

I'd actually be interested in stopping by to meet you, too, and will be driving to Denver on the 19. If I go via I-25 rather than US-285, that would take me through Colo Springs.

Let me know if it would be OK to stop by. You can PM me.
John
"The bus came by and I got on. That's when it all began..." - Garcia/Weir/Kreutzman
http://vw.tauxe.net