Republicans walk out

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Re: Republicans walk out

Post by hambone » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 am

Is there more than VWs and camping? Nah.

"The Republicans are douchebags.
The Democrats are hot on their heels in the Douchbag World Championships"
Great stuff! I honestly am starting to think the 2 party "vote" is a joke. Watch for very low voter turnout this time.
-taking it violently in the posterior,
America
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:15 pm

hambone wrote:Is there more than VWs and camping? Nah.
If myself and probably others on here can get back to making more money we could be out camping more, I'd be out in the bus almost year round and would need no more than a shed and carport on a piece of land back at the homestead.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
hambone wrote:Is there more than VWs and camping? Nah.
If myself and probably others on here can get back to making more money we could be out camping more, I'd be out in the bus almost year round and would need no more than a shed and carport on a piece of land back at the homestead.
"If myself and probably others on here can get back to making more money we could be out camping more,..."

Shed that mindset. The system still has it's claws in you steve74baywin.

Sorry, I'm a bellwether of trends. I buy my first house and the market collapses. I ride the wave but eventually, foreclosure. It's a good thing, too. If I had reached an agreement with a wall of red tape that wasn't interested in any agreement and broken through it to a refinance agreement that wasn't offered, I would still be looking at the foreclosure process because of my fresh unemployment.

Bellwether. You think we got unemployment now? Ha! Wait a year. Wait five. See if a ramp of unemployment crisis follows a similar curve to the housing collapse.

Camping in the bus may become the only option.

We're either going back to tribal, or internment camps.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 am

I agree with that. I work to remain optimistic about what the future will look like, but in terms of the economy and people's material wealth, IMO things are going to get worse in America. I'm afraid that people waiting around for the economy to pick back up are going to be waiting a very long time. Decades, at the very least.

Personally, I have a sense that 30 years from now, people are going to be dropping like flies worldwide due to cell phone signals. We all carry them now. We have almost zero idea what they will do to us. I can imagine a world where we only discover that sat signals kill when it's too late. And guess who will be left to repopulate the planet: luddites, hippies, white trash, unibombers, the homeless.

You thought seeing the first black man elected to the Presidency was monumental. I can't wait to see our first hobo President.

Time to re-read Riddley Walker.

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Post by BellePlaine » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 am

Velokid1 wrote: Personally, I have a sense that 30 years from now, people are going to be dropping like flies worldwide due to cell phone signals.

Cellphones or McDonald's Immortal Happy Meal Buns. :geek:
Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, yeast, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated monoglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide, soy flour), calcium propionate and sodium propionate (preservatives), soy lecithin.
1975 Riviera we call "Spider-Man"

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

Haha! Indeed. I was using cell phones as one example of what may prove to be our achilles heel. It's coming. Mother Nature is really good at shaking off the fleas. She doesn't even have to try. Give a species a long enough rope...

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:04 am

ruckman101 wrote: Camping in the bus may become the only option.

We're either going back to tribal, or internment camps.

neal
Wow,
Do you have a bugging device in my house or
just able to read my mind or
have I been fooled again by "ironic sarcasm"
or do you wonder that too?

Velokid1 wrote: Personally, I have a sense that 30 years from now, people are going to be dropping like flies worldwide due to cell phone signals.

You thought seeing the first black man elected to the Presidency was monumental. I can't wait to see our first hobo President.
Alex Jones and others say lack of food and nutrient deficient food is how some will intentionally drop the population.
Some also say you will see a World President, and they think it will be Prince William in 2015.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 am

Haha! Hey, the kid is good looking, and that's what matters most to Americo Earthists. He'll be a FINE leader.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 am

steve74baywin wrote: Some also say you will see a World President, and they think it will be Prince William in 2015.
Who are these people who say these things?
Cites, please.

One World Government looks insane when you realize that we can't even govern our own country worth a good dog nmad.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
steve74baywin wrote: Some also say you will see a World President, and they think it will be Prince William in 2015.
Who are these people who say these things?
Cites, please.

One World Government looks insane when you realize that we can't even govern our own country worth a good dog nmad.
Colin
Colin, I was not posting that for debate or as fact, it was more in jest. I feel inclined here to mention that you need to follow the flow of conversation. So there will be no written proof from a secret society member on this, and I never promised such either.

However, it was in a very long documentary. The name of it is "Ring of Power: Empire of the City". I couldn't find the name of the maker today, but it was a lady whose father was a Mason, she spent five years I think researching, it was made about 6 or more years ago.

In reference to your last comment.
That comment would be okay if you still believe there agenda is to help us and they act in our best interest. It would have served you well to give more credit to my saying.
It all makes sense once you realize their agenda is control, dominate and get rich.
This financial situation is not by accident. No person can honestly say spending tons more money than you have year after year getting into debt with an international banking cartel is a good thing. They had to know.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

I credit Colin for being the first person to ever make me stop and really consider what "righteous anger" is. Now, I know nothing about Dylan Ratigan, but after watching this, I am instantly a fan. Nevermind that I agree with him 100% on this issue... what I admire is that here we have an example of Righteous Anger. Not petty, partisan, bigoted, closed-minded anger, which we all see every day and is in no short supply. Righteous anger. The type of mad-as-hell that every one of us needs to cultivate the restraint and courage to display at the proper moments in our lives, and in human history.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 7#44079837
Ratigan delivers wake-up call to Congress
www.msnbc.msn.com
Aug. 9: In a conversation with a show panel about the country’s debt and credit downgrade, MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan passionately calls both the Democratic and Republican economic plans, “reckless, irresponsible and stupid.”

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 am

steve74baywin wrote:
Amskeptic wrote:
This financial situation is not by accident. No person can honestly say spending tons more money than you have year after year getting into debt with an international banking cartel is a good thing. They had to know.
Why? Bush did the same thing when he ran the Texas Rangers baseball team and Texas.....see the pattern? When one is from a "Moneyed family" sometimes you don't even know how to really spend money, you just spend it as it has a endless supply!
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/