I have another question

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

glasseye
IAC Addict!

I have another question

Post by glasseye » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:01 pm

Slobodan Milosevic, right? Another brutal dictator, perpetrator of bloody ethinc cleansing and a host of other crimes. He's tried in the International Court of Justice in The Hague. How come Saddam wasn't tried there?

Just asking.
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:05 pm

Good question glasseye. If I were to guess it would have something to do with the fact that Saddam's crimes against humanity were committed with full support and funding from the Reagan administration. Keeping things in the Iraqi judicial system means that the "details" can be overlooked if not completely forgotten.
Just my 2 cents.
-John
Keep it acoustic.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:16 pm

Good answer... Good answer... Survey says?
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

glasseye
IAC Addict!

Post by glasseye » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:23 pm

Rilly? To prevent us from knowing how he got all those chemical weapons in the FIRST PLACE? Now, why didn't I think of that? :drunken: Why, I'll be darned!

At the risk of highjacking my own thread, you guys gotta watch the HBO video on Diebold before it gets pulled. Absolutely riveting. Americans owe this grandmother a very large debt of gratitude.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... feed&hl=en
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:35 am

WOW-- Thank you glasseye for posting that ! Im a bit overwelmed by the courage of those people and why it was not more public. It took you a Canadian posting on a VW forum to bring their work to my attention =D>

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:49 am

I'm watching it now, about 1/2 way through..
Very good stuff.....
One more bit of info showing us how they are tampering with our votes.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:45 pm

I am getting so infuriated. I don't give a rat's ass what political persuasion you/me/we are, this cowardly bullshit is damaging the roots of this country.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:12 pm

glasseye wrote:Rilly? To prevent us from knowing how he got all those chemical weapons in the FIRST PLACE? Now, why didn't I think of that? :drunken: Why, I'll be darned!

At the risk of highjacking my own thread, you guys gotta watch the HBO video on Diebold before it gets pulled. Absolutely riveting. Americans owe this grandmother a very large debt of gratitude.

This is a very good well done video, a must see for all.
Packed with good info.......
I like the lady crying at the end, she says there are good sincere people who were right but are being called Conspiracy Theorist.

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:17 pm

I hope more of you watch this film all the way thru so we can debate what should be done, and should have already been done :cyclopsani:

Here in Calif. there is already many reports of Diebold machine failure and people having to vote twice in San Diego or use paper ballots that will take weeks to count. :pale:

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:28 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
glasseye wrote:Rilly? To prevent us from knowing how he got all those chemical weapons in the FIRST PLACE? Now, why didn't I think of that? :drunken: Why, I'll be darned!

This is a very good well done video, a must see for all.
Packed with good info.......
I like the lady crying at the end, she says there are good sincere people who were right but are being called Conspiracy Theorist.
After you view that video, check out this short 9 minute one about the unsecure machines in FL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBO8Bpv2ySg&eurl=