Bum Plugs

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:28 am

So.....do you think anyone really uses butt plugs or do they they just exist as conversation pieces.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 am

RussellK wrote:So.....do you think anyone really uses butt plugs or do they they just exist as conversation pieces.
Yes, they do.

Not like I'd know.... :geek:

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:51 am

The only reason RBP was here as long as he was is because of Colin. I wanted to ban him a few days after he arrived. And, according to the many e-mails I received, so did a lot of members. But Colin was convinced that if he was treated with respect and we just kept trying to lead him toward intelligent conversation, he would come around. That never happened. He did everthing he could to cause trouble and push the line.

When other members have insulted/threatened people or made a violation of the rules, we asked them to edit their own posts. They either did or presented an intelligent argument as to why they shouldn't. RBP would refuse and then twist everything that was said into something else. And then push it even further. He said it himself. He was here to be a thorn in Colin's side and cause as much trouble as possible. If that isn't asking to be banned, I don't know what is.

Say what you want. BUT, personal attacks, racism, sexism, etc... will not be tolerated. (A joke is fine. We're talking about personal, racist or sexist attacks)
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

baygeek
Getting Hooked!

Post by baygeek » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:24 pm

vdubyah73 wrote:stfu^^^

thank you for making my point....

Sluggo wrote: Say what you want. BUT, personal attacks, racism, sexism, etc... will not be tolerated. (A joke is fine. We're talking about personal, racist or sexist attacks)

but, as I have shown, these personal attacks are here and they are only dealt with as you want to -- see my posts above: those posts were allowed to stay and were not edited...

additionally, even the title of this post has been edited...
just another crow...
Amskeptic wrote: Well, even though we have these pesky visitor crows who come swooping in to caw about hypocrisy! hypocrisy!

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:49 pm

baygeek wrote:
vdubyah73 wrote:stfu^^^

thank you for making my point....

Sluggo wrote: Say what you want. BUT, personal attacks, racism, sexism, etc... will not be tolerated. (A joke is fine. We're talking about personal, racist or sexist attacks)

but, as I have shown, these personal attacks are here and they are only dealt with as you want to -- see my posts above: those posts were allowed to stay and were not edited...

additionally, even the title of this post has been edited...
Elwood's post was not edited because I wanted to make a point in my followup response that NO ONE is exempt from these rules & protections. It was quite obvious and clear to anyone who bothered to read it.

STFU is not a personal attack. It's a heart felt request echoed by many members in less direct terms. If you have something constructive to say, please do. But so far none of you have given any constructive input. Just transparent attempts to cause trouble.

The title of this thread and the intial post were edited by the author, of his own doing, with no request from us. Read it. He said so right there.
Adventurewagen wrote:I have no words...

URL Removed by me... AW

[img]Same%20with%20the%20IMG...%20AW[/img]

Edit by AW: I just got sick of people misusing the stupid thread stuff I posted as well as the "Butt Plug" Subject. I got sick of reading about it :cyclopsani: So I made it more PC with the term "bum", then again maybe that will offend real bums or maybe the British whom I think use that term more often. :pirate: hehehe

So continue on with this stupid thread as it appears to be good troll bait...

AdventureWagen
In case you haven't noticed, the majority of people here are not feeble minded enough to be sucked in by your (and other peoples) attempts to twist statements and incidents. Everyone (including you & your buddies) knows exactly what took place and why it wasn't acceptable. All this bullshit rhetoric does nothing. At least not for us. Apparently you enjoy it.

Take your own advice:
If you don't like the way we run things here, make your own forum. It's fun & easy. Then you can say whatever you want about whoever you want and photoshop to your hearts content. I'm not telling you to leave. Just giving some constructive advice that worked well for us.

Sluggo - IAC Stinkfoot Hypocrite at your service

Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:30 pm

Ya notice how the real trouble makers hide their identity by using a different user name from their name on the samba. Near as I can tell, just about everybody that came over to this site uses the same name or close enough to identify themselves. What does that tell you about the character of the trolls?

I've had a few heated discussions about political views here, I'm on the other side of the fence from the vast majority of other members but have only been harassed by unknown members that came over from the samba.

By the way to those wondering why I haven't been getting into those disscussions anymore. It's because I've decided to agree to disagree. The vast majority of people here still have a similar philosophy to mine, which is live and let live. Some day I'm gonna retire from working for the man ( 6 years ) once I'm working for myself I'll be able to travel this country of ours and hopefully meet some of ya. :cheers:

Bill

baygeek
Getting Hooked!

Post by baygeek » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:03 pm

Sluggo wrote: Take your own advice:
If you don't like the way we run things here, make your own forum. It's fun & easy. Then you can say whatever you want about whoever you want and photoshop to your hearts content. I'm not telling you to leave. Just giving some constructive advice that worked well for us.

ah, yes - that would be the answer, then wouldn't it? so I could skew the facts and impose my own revisionist views on the forum.... IT'S PERFECT!

thank you, Sluggo.....
just another crow...
Amskeptic wrote: Well, even though we have these pesky visitor crows who come swooping in to caw about hypocrisy! hypocrisy!

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:22 pm

baygeek wrote:
Sluggo wrote: Take your own advice:

whine whine whine snivel snivel blah blah blah If I can't get my way you'll be sorry, etc..........

thank you, Sluggo.....

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:31 pm

I guess that's that, then.

Birdibus
IAC Addict!

Post by Birdibus » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:41 pm

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Bob has left the building.
71 bus, 74 westy

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:41 pm

I thought the original post was very humorous and I got a good laugh at it. :cheers: I know it may be sophomoric of me.....but hey, I drink cheap beer as well so I need my easy laughs to brighten my day. As far as all this other nonsense....well, I have no words except that it is a shame that some adults that we share this hobby and enthusiam with choose to (for whatever reason) focus on... well, maybe they need some other focus in life to provide them with the salt of life that gives us perspective and the ability to interact in such a way that positively contributes. (IMHO)
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:26 pm

spiffy wrote:.....but hey, I drink cheap beer as well so I need my easy laughs to brighten my day.
Busch Light. I think we share that. And the Hoosier wives. Maybe it's related somehow, is your wife a little crazy?

I can't imagine devoting my spare time to going out and taking a dump on someone’s front walk. To what end? And yet it's like a fire in a small town, it drums up excitement. We all gather on the sidewalk and trade the banter.

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:28 pm

spiffy wrote:it is a shame that some adults that we share this hobby and enthusiam with choose to (for whatever reason) focus on... well, maybe they need some other focus in life to provide them with the salt of life that gives us perspective and the ability to interact in such a way that positively contributes. (IMHO)
Very well said.

Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:18 am

"Take your own advice:

Sluggo - IAC Stinkfoot Hypocrite at your service"

Now THAT's the pinky-dinky-do! =D> Hillarious!
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:20 am

I can't believe we're having this discussion. Not about butt plugs, but about RBP. It's Twilight Zonish to think that someone would come to his defense... the guy obviously didn't give a s**t about being banned! He was very obviously begging for it.

He had no other reason to be here than to see how much it would take to get banned.

It took A LOT.

He wasn't contributing in any constructive way and nobody was enjoying his company. Get over it.