My movie list, as promised

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:30 pm

I have a bridge for sale...
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:31 pm

DjEep wrote:I have a bridge for sale...
Can you explain what you mean by your comment?

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:53 am

steve74baywin wrote:
Did I stump you with my question DjEep?

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
steve74baywin wrote:
Did I stump you with my question DjEep?
Still waiting...Or am I wrong in thinking you had something somewhat intelligent to say?

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 am

I am watching this video right now....10 minutes into it, very good. so far..
The Obama Deception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Edited to add the name of the video.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 am

Statism is Dead
I like this guys ways of stating things.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGIgOIFdnMQ
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJ9VyjC ... 7DDFA9C7DB
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P772Eb63 ... B&index=12

There are more I found out.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:10 am

steve74baywin wrote:I am watching this video right now....10 minutes into it, very good. so far..
It's no secret that big money will work in its best interest. I wouldn't really call it a conspiracy. Like the video so far, Steve.

Some of this shit is pretty scary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

That's all we little people need is these goofs getting together and reaching consensus.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

chitwnvw wrote:
steve74baywin wrote:I am watching this video right now....10 minutes into it, very good. so far..
It's no secret that big money will work in its best interest. I wouldn't really call it a conspiracy. Like the video so far, Steve.

Some of this shit is pretty scary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

That's all we little people need is these goofs getting together and reaching consensus.
Yeppers about it being no secret.....Sometimes when I speak to people they will tell me that of course money is in control. If I mention some theories first then they deny it, but if I let them speak first it is evident they know this already..

BTW, the video you have in your quotes I posted in March....Still good... The maker of that one can sometimes turn people off with his zeal. Too bad some people do that sometimes :drunken:

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:57 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
BTW, the video you have in your quotes I posted in March....Still good... The maker of that one can sometimes turn people off with his zeal. Too bad some people do that sometimes :drunken:
I checked some of his stuff out. Sure enough Rahm Emanuel did serve Clinton, then quit make a ton of money on wall street and now he's in the Obama administration. The Bilderberg group is no myth either, and sure enough they last met just outside Washington. Just the fact that all these rich and powerful people are getting together in secrecy reeks of monopoly and conspiracy. Scary stuff.

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

chitwnvw wrote:Just the fact that all these rich and powerful people are getting together in secrecy reeks of monopoly and conspiracy. Scary stuff.
Rich & powerful people always like to hang around together. Ever been to a country club? Meeting in secret isn't a surprise either. If you are rich & powerful do you want what you said at a meeting twisted around by someone with an agenda? Then heavily edited, complete with comments explaining what the out of context edit job supposedly meant and posted on You Tube, it winds up hyperlinked in that bastion of not so clear thinking, The internet forum?

Besides if it was a secret how do we know they met.

Rich and powerful people don't need conspiracies. They have deals. Really sweet deals.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 am

Watch the video. It's not exactly secret since we see all the limos coming in, but you and I can't get close and the location isn't announced publicly.

Obama even had a plane full of journalists get on a plane supposedly to share a flight with him only to send them off somewhere so that they wouldn't know where he was while he attended this meeting. I think Steve feels the conspiracy is a little more lockstep than I do, but rich and powerful getting together to reach consensus is a scary thing to me. It's like a union of rich and powerful people.

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am

The first thing I do when I look at one of these videos is look for who made it. Then I try to find who that person or organization is and what their connect is. If I can't learn that within a few attempts I don't bother looking at the video. This one didn't pass for me.

My problem with conspiracy theories is I've never seen anything anywhere go smoothly enough to be pulled off. Besides, who needs a conspiracy? Our country likes rich and powerful people. We make it easy for them to get more rich and powerful. What we need is to quit worrying about whats behind the shrubs and complain loudly about whats out in the open. Always seeing conspiracies just declares a feeling of impotence. I'm not ready for that.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 am

The problem is that big/credible media is owned by big money. How can you trust them on this stuff?

I fact checked and Bilderburg is a real group and has real meetings? Rohm Emannuel really worked for Clinton and then Wall Street and then back to the govenment. Think if you were all about aggregating power and money, and how you'd behave. These people aren't looking out for you and me.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 am

RussellK wrote:The first thing I do when I look at one of these videos is look for who made it. Then I try to find who that person or organization is and what their connect is. If I can't learn that within a few attempts I don't bother looking at the video. This one didn't pass for me.

My problem with conspiracy theories is I've never seen anything anywhere go smoothly enough to be pulled off. Besides, who needs a conspiracy? Our country likes rich and powerful people. We make it easy for them to get more rich and powerful. What we need is to quit worrying about whats behind the shrubs and complain loudly about whats out in the open. Always seeing conspiracies just declares a feeling of impotence. I'm not ready for that.
That is very interesting....
You give a large of amount of due diligence and scrutiny to the makers of videos like that, looking very, very hard behind the curtain, but then tell us not to look behind the curtain for the world and reality presented to us. In other words, you suggest we don't look behind the curtain, or as I would say, try to figure it out, but you won't listen or watch a video unless you look behind the curtain and all looks good.

The word conspiracy throws people off,,, kinda like those who would say the rich control, rule and or influence, but when you attempts to show how with new info they deny it.....The word conspiracy simply can mean a plan of two or more people not openly known....Most people would say this is happening all the time...... Also, history shows a conspiracy behind almost all major political events or changes in government....It happens all the time...

I on the other hand will watch almost anything. I then utilize it like all info to further update my view.....I also can research and check into the info presented and further learn....Kinda like looking at the gov stuff, looking into it, further learning, watching vids like the above, checking into them and learning more.....To just react to what is in the open doesn't seem that good. Researching like chitwnvw was doing is good.

I think it is far better to look deep and understand it all. To only shout about what is out in the open doesn't seem to be that good. I could come up with many life examples but don't really see the need. I would like to think that finding the root cause of a problem, understanding it as much as possible, knowing what is best and what we need are all prerequisites to completely fixing it and having what we want....Just shouting at what is out in the open doesn't seem like it would do much if any good in any matter to me. To be honest with you that is partly what I say has gotten us into such a deep problem...I think we need to not do what you said...

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

chitwnvw wrote:The problem is that big/credible media is owned by big money. How can you trust them on this stuff?

I fact checked and Bilderburg is a real group and has real meetings? Rohm Emannuel really worked for Clinton and then Wall Street and then back to the govenment. Think if you were all about aggregating power and money, and how you'd behave. These people aren't looking out for you and me.
Can't disagree. So how about small/credible media which is not the same as small with an agenda to elicit fear and possible subsequent donations.

Bilderburg is real, so is the Trilateral Commission. So is the NFL Owners Group who also have closed meetings. I believe they should all be approached with a healthy amount of skepticism but not because of how or where they meet but because of known outcomes. I don't trust the Boy Scouts, the AMA, the Bar Association, the Teamsters or anyone else to do anything other than protect their turf either.