BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Spezialist

Re: Trump vs Mueller

Post by Spezialist » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:59 pm

I wonder Colin, which you give a shit about more. This website or your country?
How many times have you banned me for telling the truth before anyone could even look at it. And my now yearly check in and see you guys talking about what I tried to tell you allready. The number one problem facing America is social media of all forms. Sorry to pop your little bubble.
Let's tell everyone the truth, mmkay?
Diorama of life written about on the Internet is destroying the quality of life itself.

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 am

The number one problem is Social Media? I thought it was all those MS16 gang members crossing the border so we need a Border Wall or maybe all that cheap steel flooding our markets.....Really, its the Trump Collusion with Russia!
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Spezialist wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:59 pm
I wonder Colin, which you give a shit about more. This website or your country?
How many times have you banned me for telling the truth before anyone could even look at it. And my now yearly check in and see you guys talking about what I tried to tell you allready. The number one problem facing America is social media of all forms. Sorry to pop your little bubble.
Let's tell everyone the truth, mmkay?
Diorama of life written about on the Internet is destroying the quality of life itself.
Sorry I missed this.

In answer to your first question, I don't have to choose. I love my country. I enjoy this website well enough even with assholes coming out of the woodwork to slam me for things I have no idea about, to wit:

"How many times have you banned me for telling the truth before anyone could even look at it."

I don't even know what you are talking about. I can't imagine any "truth" the or otherwise that worries me enough to want to ban anyone. It is just too stupid for words.

Your yearly check-in wouldn't happen if you were banned. Your presumptuous and self-flattering notions that we are just getting around to talking about what you already told us is likewise daft, unreal, all in your head.

"Sorry to pop your little bubble.
Let's tell everyone the truth, mmkay?"

Again, this is unreal, disrespectful, and narcissistic to the extreme. I have no patience anymore for the emotionally-damaged masquerading as sage prophets. This country has unfortunately reached a point where it does not educate its citizens with the foundations for firm logical fact-based arguments, and it seems to have fallen short in basic civics. So we have this wonderful internet populated with raging infections of self-important idiots. Oh well.

And by the way, I have conversed with hundreds of truly wonderful people on this forum and elsewhere, and it appears that many of them are well-aware of the downside of social media. That's why they pile the family into their VW and go greet the great outdoors . . . like I do.
Colin

Abscate
Getting Hooked!

Post by Abscate » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:35 am

Mueller scored big this week.

hippiewannabe
Old School!

Post by hippiewannabe » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Abscate wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:35 am
He did indeed. It is worth noting none of it has anything to do with Russian Collusion. After 18 months, it is fair to say there was nothing to that, except as a good excuse to dig for Trump's cum-stained blue dress. Clearly, he has a few. The question is, will they be able to nail him with them. They got Clinton with perjury, suborning perjury, and obstructing justice, not spooging on an intern. If Trump doesn't testify under oath, they can't get him for perjury. But his idiotic tweets and narcissistic ramblings offer some rich grounds for obstruction.

Slick Willie was a brilliant politician, and a masterful liar. I will find it hilariously ironic if Trump turns out to be smarter than him.
Truth is like poetry.
And most people fucking hate poetry.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:02 am

hippiewannabe wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:30 pm
Abscate wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:35 am
He did indeed. It is worth noting none of it has anything to do with Russian Collusion.

It is worth noting that the investigation is not over. Mueller is playing chess, Rudy Giuliani is playing checkers.
With Drumpf's chief financial officer now poised to sing, we shall see about Russian influence.
Really Don, no pre-emptive conclusions are possible at this time.
Colin
(p.s. Trump is not only not smart, he is not empathetic. Compare the Clinton Foundation which has actually done some inspiring work around the globe to Drumpf's "charity" under investigation for self-dealing no surprise there)

hippiewannabe
Old School!

Post by hippiewannabe » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Both sides never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to be magnanimous, humble, empathetic or unifying.

The Democrats and their media didn't skip a beat, just immediately assailed Barr's credibility, and turned up the volume on obstruction. It would have been great if they could have at least taken a breath, and said they were glad the president didn't commit treason, and pleased the Constitution and rule of law were respected with an honest and thorough investigation.

The other side could have been humble in victory, and just said we knew it all along, now let's get on with the business of running the country for the benefit of all. But they are screaming for blood, and want to go after the "Deep State", and even re-open all the Clinton investigations.

*sigh*
Truth is like poetry.

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:54 am

hippiewannabe wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm
Both sides never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to be magnanimous, humble, empathetic or unifying.

.... It would have been great if they could have at least taken a breath, and said they were glad the president didn't commit treason, and pleased the Constitution and rule of law were respected with an honest and thorough investigation.

The other side could have been humble in victory, and just said we knew it all along, now let's get on with the business of running the country for the benefit of all. But they are screaming for blood, and want to go after the "Deep State", and even re-open all the Clinton investigations.

*sigh*
Exactly.
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:18 am

hippiewannabe wrote:.... It would have been great if they could have at least taken a breath, and said they were glad the president didn't commit treason, and pleased the Constitution and rule of law were respected with an honest and thorough investigation.
We just can't say that yet, hippiewannabe. It is like the Boeing investigation. Of course the principals want to rush it to a conclusion, but we can't. Barr's summary is in no way the final statement even as the republicans try so very hard to make it thus.

Too much is at stake. We need to be vigilant. We need to see the damn report.
Colin

mcp.php?i=main&f=16&t=13799&mode=topic_view

JLT
Old School!

Post by JLT » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 am

Amskeptic wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:18 am

Totally agree. When the House votes 420-0 to release the report and McConnell won't even bring it to the floor in the Senate, it's glaringly obvious that the fix is in.
-- JLT
Sacramento CA

Present bus: '71 Dormobile Westie "George"
(sometimes towing a '65 Allstate single-wheel trailer)
Former buses: '61 17-window Deluxe "Pink Bus"
'70 Frankenwestie "Blunder Bus"
'71 Frankenwestie "Thunder Bus"

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:43 pm

JLT wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 am
Amskeptic wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:18 am

Totally agree. When the House votes 420-0 to release the report and McConnell won't even bring it to the floor in the Senate, it's glaringly obvious that the fix is in.

Let's make that the litmus test Answer Required before any further conversation with anyone who suggest that the "case is closed".
Lunch in Sacramento July 20 +/- 1??
Colin

hippiewannabe
Old School!

Post by hippiewannabe » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Wonderful. The Russians have already learned much about our sources and methods of intelligence collection, due to the leaks of information obtained from wiretaps of the Trump campaign, justified by the bogus dossier. Now the liberal mob will be certain the smoking gun is hidden in anything redacted out of the Mueller report, so all secrets will be known, and all sources and methods will be compromised. And then they'll just move on to the next thing.

At some point, you'll have to let go of the fantasy of bringing down Trump with scandal mongering and legal shenanigans, and get back to the hard work of offering a reason to vote differently.
Truth is like poetry.

tommu
Old School!

Post by tommu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:37 pm

hippiewannabe wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 pm
bogus dossier
Bogus? What did I miss?

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:00 pm

hippiewannabe wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 pm
Wonderful. The Russians have already learned much about our sources and methods of intelligence collection, due to the leaks of information obtained from wiretaps of the Trump campaign, justified by the bogus dossier. Now the liberal mob will be certain the smoking gun is hidden in anything redacted out of the Mueller report, so all secrets will be known, and all sources and methods will be compromised. And then they'll just move on to the next thing.

At some point, you'll have to let go of the fantasy of bringing down Trump with scandal mongering and legal shenanigans, and get back to the hard work of offering a reason to vote differently.

Don, talk to me like someone you have known for over ten years. Do not just parrot right-wing boilerplate with buzz words like "liberal mob". You are conversing with me and other friends.

The Trump campaign was not wiretapped because of the dossier that was compiled by Christopher Steele, a respected former British intelligence agent who stayed in his lane throughout! unlike that slimy worm Donald Trump Jr. The dossier came into being because a republican conservative political website, The Washington Free Beacon, paid for it as "opposition research" inside of the republican primaries! Once Trump was nominated, well hell, they sold it to Hillary Clinton's opposition research! Sheesh!

What the Russians learned, Don, is that we have a bunch of little scumbag money-laundering real-estate grifters who can be paid off with help from our ill-informed electorate who fell for their social media campaign of division.

I'll take scandal-free and morally-upstanding and intelligent and empathetic Barack Obama over that despicably self-centered psychopathic narcissist, Donald Trump.
I'll take Robert Mueller, and Adam Schiff over that profane blustering imbecile Giuliani and his repulsive little stoolies like Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, and Devin Waaaaa, Twitter said mean things!!!!! Nunes.
Good god, it is obvious.

You remember the salacious details of the Kenneth Starr report were dumped the day it was delivered. And that was just a blow job. Now that we have some real questions about whether or not our elections were tampered with, look at all of this reticence. Look at Mitch McConnell now! He is my problem, not Donald Trump.

Orin Kerr (law professor at USC)
"Imagine if the Starr Report had been provided only to President Clinton's Attorney General, Janet Reno, who then read it privately and published a 4-page letter based on her private reading stating her conclusion that President Clinton committed no crimes."

I'm sorry, it is all too obvious. I thought erroneously, that you had read of Pelosi's, Schumer's, Schiff's, even my insistence that Donald Trump must remain in office unless certifiably proven malfeasance was found.
Colin