echo..echo...echo...

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

echo..echo...echo...

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:11 pm

I get it...I really do. Actually stopped listening to the news for a few months.

I don't think he's quite figured out that you can't "negotiate a better deal" if no one want to negotiate with you .... Is there one country he hasn't alienated yet? Canada!, no...slapped lumber tax, England! no, leaked secrets, Let's just dump the Paris Climate Agreement ...yeah, only two countries in the WORLD didn't sign up for that one. Yup, no global warming here...gotta save those coal mining jobs...doesn't matter that the market has found cheaper sources of energy....
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Re: echo..echo...echo...

Post by Bleyseng » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Yes, we need to cut the Education Budget so all those workers coming soon to the find jobs will not have any skills beyond digging. Robots will soon be doing all the manufacturing/assembly work-ie see Boeing, Ford, GM.....
I would take out a hedge bet on Unemployment insurance going broke along with a huge increase in Homeless people flooding the cities.
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

Spezialist

Re: echo..echo...echo...

Post by Spezialist » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:39 am

When the truth is disturbing, it must be uncommon.