The Impending Political Season

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Re: The Impending Political Season

Post by RussellK » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Interesting. I didn't think state troopers had that as an option any longer. What about overweight violations. I've had drivers turn down marginally heavy loads because of concern that even if I covered their fine they'd still be assessed the points.

http://www.csa2010.com/articles/CSA_201 ... _Chart.htm

Look at this chart of equipment violations and how many assess points against the DSMS.

Returning to the orignal topic with apologies to all. I have my clock radio alarm set to NPR. Every morning I awaken to the latest round of which Republican said what. I reach over. I punch the snooze and 15 minutes later it's yet a different track of which Republican said what. This has been going on for over a month. It's like we/they can't get enough of it. At the beginning it was a source of early morning levity. A little chuckle shared with my wife at Rick or Newt's expense. But early morning snuggles with the wife have come to an end. Now as soon she hears their voices she becomes tense and angered. There's just too much of it. Just this morning I awoke to her snarling in my ear "you get that sumbitch out of my bedroom" I think until the impending political season has passed I'll find another station.