RAGE!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

RAGE!

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Fucking people!

So family is up for Thanksgiving, and today I spot 19 photos my new brother in law posted to facebook of his monster child, my new nephew, shooting hoops out in the barn. The problem is that the ghia is parked under the hoop.

Motherfucking clueless sacks of shit.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Re: RAGE!

Post by Sylvester » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 pm

He needs to do some explaining, no matter the car that is a disrespectful.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

ruckman101 wrote:Fucking people!
Motherfucking clueless sacks of shit.
Pretty intense words for new family.
Now, how are you going to teach them a clue?
A Socratic interview with your "brother"?
"Do you know what kind of car is parked under the basketball hoop?
Do you know that it is being spruced up?
What do you suppose an errant basketball might do to mirrors and wipers and what might a basketball knock into the windshield? A hanging bicycle, for example?"
"Do you want your child to be a clueless self-centered moron who thinks only of his own amusement as he wreaks havoc, or do you have goals for him that may include exceeding your own decapitated common sense?"
"Can I come over and practice my fastball next to your china cupboard?"
:rabbit: :rabbit:
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

pj
Addicted!

Post by pj » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Thems some harsh words for your brother in laws spawn Neal. Just two weeks into wedded bliss, and this urchin has spoiled the good vibe. May I offer some advice? First take the youngster aside and in your best Uncle's voice offer the young'un some guidance on respect of other people's things, and see how he responds.

If he comes back with "whatever man" then stomp a mudhole in his little ass. I often wonder with little gems like this, why I didn't have any children.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

pj wrote:I often wonder with little gems like this, why I didn't have any children.
You and Dolores would have spoiled them rotten through and through.
"Good morning Honey," croons Dolores, "would you like a gourmet breakfast of almost anything your heart could possibly want?"
"Hey son, how 'bout we play with my cool RC helicopters and six thousand Volkswagen toys?"
And the neighbor kid would be whispering to his friends on their bicycles, "watch out, he's a councilman and they can lock up you for life if you ride on their lawn, I seen it."
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 pm

pj wrote:Thems some harsh words for your brother in laws spawn Neal. Just two weeks into wedded bliss, and this urchin has spoiled the good vibe. May I offer some advice? First take the youngster aside and in your best Uncle's voice offer the young'un some guidance on respect of other people's things, and see how he responds.

If he comes back with "whatever man" then stomp a mudhole in his little ass. I often wonder with little gems like this, why I didn't have any children.
Thanks for reining me in. Believe me my mind entertained many such bonding moments and how they might play out, and stomping a mudhole in his little ass would fall to the mild side of possibilities considered.

neal

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 am

Eh well, stewing on it all day didn't help my mental state, only drove up my ire. Mutter mutter.

Because hey, peace love and understanding. Let it slide off, right? But it stuck in my craw. And I said nothing to him not wanting to rock any newly legally family political boats.

Fool I am.

So finally Cheryle couldn't take it anymore and negotiated a safe space for us to come together and reconcile. Nip that festering disdain in the bud.

My passive aggressive tendencies shined bright, he had no clue I was upset.

He was truly apologetic, hugs and kisses all around.

Well, enough to put a patch on it.

Let it go, move on, platitude platitude.

neal

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 am

My reaction would have mirrored yours Neal. I'm glad you were able to work through it.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:08 am

ruckman101 wrote: Fool I am.
So finally Cheryle couldn't take it anymore and negotiated a safe space for us to come together and reconcile. Nip that festering disdain in the bud.

My passive aggressive tendencies shined bright, he had no clue I was upset.

He was truly apologetic, hugs and kisses all around.

Well, enough to put a patch on it.

Let it go, move on, platitude platitude.

neal
Happy ending then? And, your "passive aggressive tendencies", I find that interesting.
If I was there, you might have gottn me confused with your humorous way with sarcasm.
You know, people are at different places in their life's. All the other things on the father and son's mind that day probably over shadowed what seems like common sense to us, an old VW, be careful. Who knows what the predominant thought was in that guys mind. Maybe you scared them so much that they were hiding in the garage!!??

IFBwax
IAC Addict!

Post by IFBwax » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Kids sometimes just don't think. I remember when I was about his age, I took a hand drill to a perfectly good leather football just to see if I could make a hole in it. I did. My brother wasn't happy. I do have to wonder though about the person who took the picture.
The best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there. And then they're still not sure.

Frank Bama

http://www.partypickle.blogspot.com

deschutestrout
IAC Addict!

Post by deschutestrout » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I echo IFB ... kid shooting hoops, having a grand time. Grown-up taking photos of the ball bouncing off a car that isn't his...he's the one needin' the spankin'.
"You're not always obligated to paint an outhouse." Ruckman 2011

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah, punk kid, expected, but proud Papa encouraging him? WTF!

Lawyer, so I doubt I scared them into the barn. Little designer child was bored, no other kids his age to feel superior to.

Yes, resolved, but never forgotten. What are you gonna do? Fortunately just dirt ground into paint, wipers, windows, mirrors seem ok. Be sure, if I do notice any damage beyond my fury, I'm going to let him know about it.

neal

SlowLane
IAC Addict!

Post by SlowLane » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Well, obviously your fault for having mounted a hoop there and parking a car under it. Maybe suggest to lawyer-dad that he do the same at home with his Bimmer/Audi/LandRover/Mercedes/whatever and let the kid have at 'er. You can bring the camera....
'81 Canadian Westfalia (2.0L, manual), now Californiated

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it is not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
- Terry Pratchett

IFBwax
IAC Addict!

Post by IFBwax » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Michele wants me to tell you the story about her neighbor friend when they were six, and she was walking on her Dad's Mercedes on the bumper. Then Michele walked ON TOP OF THE MERCEDES with her hard soled shoes. The neighbor's Dad came a knockin. She thinks her parents paid him some money. She scratched it obviously... but Michele wants me to make extremely clear there WAS NO BASKETBALL OR BASKETBALL PLAYERS INVOLVED!!!
The best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there. And then they're still not sure.

Frank Bama

http://www.partypickle.blogspot.com

deschutestrout
IAC Addict!

Post by deschutestrout » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Pay up buddy...yer kid just put small dents all over the roof and hood of my car. Bouncy bouncy ball...and he only made 10% of his shots.
"You're not always obligated to paint an outhouse." Ruckman 2011