Penn State - Joe Paterno

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Spezialist

Re: Penn State - Joe Paterno

Post by Spezialist » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 am

I'm very happy we could hear each other.
Rod

Lanval
IAC Addict!

Post by Lanval » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 am

hippiewannabe wrote:Well, OK then. I should have consulted Google first (staggers away, gobsmacked).
“Western observers even today often notice that Japanese mothers masturbate their young children during the day in public and at night in the family bed-in order, they say, "to put them to sleep”[17]. The average Japanese mother sleeps with her children until they are ten or fifteen years old, traditionally sleeping “skin-to-skin” (dakine) while embracing her child because the father-as in the traditional gynarchy-is usually absent, over two-thirds of Japanese husbands being involved in extramarital intercourse[18]. Japanese mothers often teach their sons how to masturbate, helping them achieve first ejaculation in much the same manner as with toilet training[19]. A “mental health hotline” in Tokyo recently reported being flooded with calls about incest, 29 percent of them with complaints such as that the mother would offer her body for sex while telling the son, “You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use by body”, or “I don’t want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead”[20]. Wagatsuma reports “Japanese mothers often exhibit an obsession with their sons’ penises...[they are] usually brought in by their mothers who fear that their sons’ penises are abnormally small”[21], with the result that Japanese marriage clinics find “60 percent of their patients are afflicted with the 'no-touch syndrome”, that is, they will have no physical contact with their wives for fear that it will lead to sex...[termed] the “I love mommy' complex[22]” Adams and Hill and Rosenman have thoroughly documented the castration anxieties resulting from Japanese maternal incest[23]”.

DeMause (1994/1998; cf. 1991)[24] further argues:

“Childhood in contemporary Japan—although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations—still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents usually have intercourse with the children in bed with them; and "co-sleeping," with parents physically embracing the child, often continues until the child is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found daughters sleeping with their fathers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. Recent sex surveys report memories of sexual abuse even higher than comparable American studies. "Hot lines" of sexual abuse report mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It’s not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you," or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead”.
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUN ... /JAPAN.HTM

Just because some people do it, doesn't make it normal, or acceptable.
If this seems shocking, you might read here:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ulti ... 000973;p=0

DeMause may not be the most credible source, either.

Best,

ML

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Lanval wrote: DeMause may not be the most credible source, either.
Best,
ML
Good ol' internet. gets you all upset and shoots it all down at the same time.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
Best,
ML
Colin

Well then, I guess it never happened then. :study:

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 am

Spezialist wrote:
Amskeptic wrote:
Best,
ML
Colin

Well then, I guess it never happened then. :study:
Every topic I ever researched, gets you all up then shoots it all down, even oil research regarding zinc additives. Doesn't mean it never happened. ? . ? . That is hopeless talk from those who feel that an argument or a discussion or a challenge somehow negates the reality. In fact, the internet has done more to validate those who really seriously need validation than any other means.

The price of this new validation? Lots of trolling and pushback and contrary nutcases. And even this is good, because it toughens you up.
Colin :pirate:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles