9/11 conspiracy theories, Do they hold any water?

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Re: 9/11 conspiracy theories, Do they hold any water?

Post by Velokid1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am

There's definitely something amiss about the manner in which #7 fell, no doubt in my mind.

The conclusions drawn from that are the tricky part. That's where you're really forced to fill in blanks... and the way a person fills those in is colored more by their own beliefs and assumptions than by facts IMO.

It is interesting, I will admit. But keep in mind that as we speak other government/business sector scams are going down right under our noses. Don't be so embroiled in 2001 that you fail to notice 2012. That was ten years ago. Yeah sure "the more things change the more they stay the same" but the fact is, that was ten years ago. The game has completely changed.

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Velokid1 wrote:There's definitely something amiss about the manner in which #7 fell, no doubt in my mind.

The conclusions drawn from that are the tricky part. That's where you're really forced to fill in blanks... and the way a person fills those in is colored more by their own beliefs and assumptions than by facts IMO.

It is interesting, I will admit. But keep in mind that as we speak other government/business sector scams are going down right under our noses. Don't be so embroiled in 2001 that you fail to notice 2012. That was ten years ago. Yeah sure "the more things change the more they stay the same" but the fact is, that was ten years ago. The game has completely changed.

The game will continue to change, as long as we ignore an event with which our neighbors, friends, and family were victims and witnesses.
The game will evolve until it's just no fun any longer, this event is important for one reason.
It's so plainly obviously a cover up.
Never forget about motive.

dingo
IAC Addict!

Post by dingo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:34 pm

The game may change in style, but the motives remain the same
'71 Kombi, 1600 dp

';78 Tranzporter 2L

" Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Velokid1 wrote:They would have easily accomplished all of those things by allowing the planes to fly into the WTC towers. "Why WTC7?" is what I'm asking.
I am saying nothing conclusive about motive. But I will share that the SEC files on Enron and Dynergy and World Com were all destroyed in WTC7 on 9/11. Not only were we distracted by the search for the Saudi terrorists in Iraq, we were distracted from one of the most unusual and high-profile scams ever perpetrated upon a state (California). The Enron/Dynergy scandal was just about to break but damn it, the files were eaten by the first steel skyscraper ever to collapse at the speed of gravity into its own footprint because of a stupid cool diesel generator fuel fire and some blown out windows. Ask Dick Cheney about his secret energy producer meetings.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Now THAT makes perfect sense as a potential motive.

I've always wondered though... Bin laden would have had to be in cahoots with the Bush admin. Why wouldnt HE spill the beans eventually, knowing it would cause total chaos in American politics?

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:09 pm

But I will share that the SEC files on Enron and Dynergy and World Com were all destroyed in WTC7 on 9/11.
Post a cite for this please. Smething verifiable please.
79 VW Bus

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:53 pm

The SEC had its office there, wikipedia.
Quote;
3,000 to 4,000 cases lost! Affecting 10,000 cases.
Reminds me of FIGHT CLUB

Edit

(viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3581)

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Velokid1 wrote:Now THAT makes perfect sense as a potential motive.

I've always wondered though... Bin laden would have had to be in cahoots with the Bush admin. Why wouldnt HE spill the beans eventually, knowing it would cause total chaos in American politics?
Deep down into the recesses of human history, we find that history is made by ... humans, frail humans, egotistical humans, and the errors in history, the collapses of empires, the beginnings of wars, all are sparked by little people with big crusty crowns or titles.

The bin Laden FAMILY was "in cahoots" with the Bush FAMILY, they visited in Texas, barbeques and the like. They shared an investment firm, the Carlysle Group, and James Baker and other big players in the Bush I presidency hob-nobbed with the Saudis before Bush I had been promoted to President from his old days as head of the CIA. I honestly cannot and do not want to fill in blanks, I'd prefer to just keep asking those annoying questions like, WHY did the binLaden family get gathered up and flown out so damn quickly and efficiently DURING the airspace shutdown the rest of us had to deal with?

If the Mafia has offered safe passage to skunks and traitors and squealers who allowed themselves to be used to redirect the heat from the biggashots and the only rule was shut up - you live, blab - you die, why not have a deal with binLaden patriarch to let the rogue nephew to beat a retreat after serving to "redirect the heat"? BinLaden lived freely during the Bush II presidency, almost insolently. Obama had no such agreement with Saudi binLadens of several decades duration ... interestingly enough, binLaden was hunted down and killed only after the Bush dynasty was ushered out.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

glasseye
IAC Addict!

Post by glasseye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 am

Amskeptic wrote: WHY did the binLaden family get gathered up and flown out so damn quickly and efficiently DURING the airspace shutdown the rest of us had to deal with?
An often-overlooked anomaly. Several flights across America, if I understand correctly. Unprecedented.
binLaden was hunted down and killed only after the Bush dynasty was ushered out.
Colin
That's something I hadn't considered. In the light of previous knowledge of the BL and Bush families, it does give one pause. Given all the intelligence assets available, it seems unlikely that he could have evaded discovery for nearly a decade when other associates were captured or eliminated with regularity.

Like most of this complex and sordid story, much remains untold. And that's the really bad part. Why does it remain untold? Why are people who ask questions humiliated and denigrated?
"This war will pay for itself."
Paul Wolfowitz, speaking of Iraq.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 am

I dont think the humiliation and denigration piece is a conspiracy; that's just human nature. You know how many times I've been attacked for pointing out that the mv code in most states protects a bicyclist's right to occupy the lane on most roads? Or when I argue that REM had no talent. Or that maybe women should be responsible for RAISING the toilet seat for us when they done.

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 am

"Hush money" was abundant and relocated anyone that was in the "Know"

or they became ex CIA-Seals with drinking problems. Loose lips - sink ships remember. And those with any conscience would spill their guts at the Legion bar I worked at as a volenteer.

It is all too tragic and sad and with the power of the Bush years, now gone, thank any one, we will see more come to light.
'69 weekender ~ Elwood

RSorak 71Westy
IAC Addict!

Post by RSorak 71Westy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 am

Or that maybe women should be responsible for RAISING the toilet seat for us when they done.
They are the ones want want a clean seat to sit on.......
Take care,
Rick
Stock 1600 w/dual Solex 34's and header. mildly ported heads and EMPI elephant's feet. SVDA W/pertronix. 73 Thing has been sold. BTW I am a pro wrench have been fixing cars for living for over 30 yrs.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 am

This device holds water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEmFqGfjXg

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

hippiewannabe
Old School!

Post by hippiewannabe » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Seriously?

I dropped in to discuss the end-game in Libya and find this shit.

With no proof, only a few rumors and questions, you accuse The President of the United States of treason and murder.

The rumors and questions have been debunked and answered, if you will actually look at the facts and not just the crap you find on a radical website.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/ ... s_wtc7.cfm

But that's beside the point. When you accuse The President of the United States of Treason and murder, the burden of proof is on you, and you offer none.

Your hate has made you stupid. Shame on you.
Truth is like poetry.
And most people fucking hate poetry.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh shit- grandpa's home. Everybody just pretend like he's not crazy and you agree with everything he says.