Covered

Sell your Bay Window Bus (1968-1979) parts here.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic, vdubzen

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Covered

Post by DurocShark » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 am

UPDATE: Got it covered. Thanks folks!

Because of my mother passing away yesterday, I need to scrape together money to get to CA and pay for her burial. So I have to list my BA-6 heater.

It's pulled from a junkyard bus. All components, including the heater, blower fan, dash switch (missing knob though), fuel pump, coil, and overtemp sensor (if I can find it). No wiring harness, though I clipped the wires and kept the connectors so it could be recreated.

I was planning on putting this in the Guac by cutting out the belly heat tube and mounting it inline, but taking care of my mom takes priority.

I can deliver anywhere between Denver and Southern California along the I-70 from Denver to Utah, or the I-15 the rest of the way this weekend. I'm leaving Denver Saturday morning, October 13. Yes, I'm driving the Guac.

I don't know what it's worth, since all I see for sale are BN-4's. So make me an offer by tonight!

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:43 am

Very sorry to hear about your mother Duroc. My condolences. Have a safe trip.
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:53 am

X2

Sorry to hear about your loss, safe travels and I hope the drive helps to console the mind and heart.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:55 pm

Thanks folks.

Got the $$ I needed without selling the heater. So I still get to work on it when I get back from Cali.

:cheers:

Well, now that the easy part is over, I need to go face reality in the OC.

:(