Locoqueso loco mechanico

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

nathan@el
Getting Hooked!

Post by nathan@el » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm

I will reserve Sunday and Monday for Lanval, and an emergency Tuesday for FUBAR list.
You and I can shoot for Saturday, but be prepared, be very prepared for Thursday. I might not make it out there in a timely fashion.
Okay, this sounds good to me Colin. Let me know what it's looking like as the time of the visit approaches. I will have to take off work if you come on Thursday, but that shouldn't be a problem.
Orange 1980 Vanagon L Westy
~190,000 miles on body
~20,000 on engine

mattg
Old School!

Post by mattg » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
mattg wrote:I wish I knew that you were in the area - we should of gotten the northern illinois iac together - of course with this wind I am not drivin anywhere in my bus.
Man . . . wudda cudda shudda been nice.
I got this Itinerary Thang posted up that actually lists cities and dates . . .
:blackeye:

Yeah, I know you do. I just do not have any time to surf the web at my new job and do not check in as regularly as I used to. I hate it when work gets in the way!
I'm all out of ideas and I've tried nothing.

77 Westy 2.0 FI

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 pm

mattg wrote: I just do not have any time to surf the web at my new job and do not check in as regularly as I used to.
I hate it when work gets in the way!
Oh, me too.
Once . . . long ago, I had a real job where I awoke to an alarm clock and scurryedly hurryedly threw myself out the door into the dark morning frost to argue with a tired Chevy G20 and crunchily cracked the frozen puddles in my driveway "bye house! see ya in the dark again 12 hours hence!" and maybe I could hit theSamba on the weekends, and maybe I could share with other people that quaint old tradition called "dinner" a couple or three times per winter . . . .
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles