2010 Itinerary Done!

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 am

Time for the reunion! We need pictures of this too Colin.
Aug 01 (Family Reunion Dad's side, I ain't missing it)
SylvesterTheVisuallyChallengedIAC'er
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

phileide
I'm New!

while you're in Jackson

Post by phileide » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:19 am

I understand you'll be doing Duncan's bus at my house in mid-september. While youwere in Jackson working on my bus, you met my friend David Thomas who owns a 70's vintage Porsche 911. He may be interested in having you for a day working on his Porsche. Any interest in that? He took it to the local Porsche dealer who told him they couldn't work on it and he doesn't know which way to turn. Let me know if you're open to that and I'll pass it on to David.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: while you're in Jackson

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 am

phileide wrote:I understand you'll be doing Duncan's bus at my house in mid-september. While youwere in Jackson working on my bus, you met my friend David Thomas who owns a 70's vintage Porsche 911. He may be interested in having you for a day working on his Porsche. Any interest in that? He took it to the local Porsche dealer who told him they couldn't work on it and he doesn't know which way to turn. Let me know if you're open to that and I'll pass it on to David.
Please ask him to email me <amskeptic@mindspring.com>
Colin
(if it is a '76 Carrera, tell him I'll just buy it off of him :flower: )
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

jeb1978
Getting Hooked!

"*Ohio or Illinois" in your Itinerary schedule

Post by jeb1978 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Noticed the "*Ohio or Illinois" in your schedule towards the end.... are you looking for additional customers? I'm in southern Indiana, about an hour south of Indianapolis (so between Ohio and Illinois). Would like a 2nd opinion/help/whatever with some handling issues on a 1969 Westfalia.

Joe
1969 Westfalia 1600cc single port