General Path Prediction

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 pm

sped372 wrote:I sense my chances for an extended visit slipping silently away... :)
Talk to me, talk to me, first-come first serve still applies.
Colin
(you will note that I try to spread the love past the point of unconsciouness)
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 am

Hey!!! What about me???? I need some attention too.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 am

Sylvester wrote:Hey!!! What about me???? I need some attention too.
WELL? What is IT NOW?
Mom

(You want a May 15-19th?)

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:58 am

Amskeptic wrote:
Sylvester wrote:Hey!!! What about me???? I need some attention too.
WELL? What is IT NOW?
Mom

(You want a May 15-19th?)
Dear Mom,

Yeah, ink me in. If you are here all those days then we can be flexible, unless our union goes on strike, and I am pulling strike duty in Sacramento. In that case well I just won't be here, but hopefully that won't occur.

Your favorite son in Atlanta,
Sylvester da Cat
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Sylvester wrote: Yeah, ink me in.
MOM! The cat stepped in the inkwell again and I scared it, so now you have paw tracks up the living room drapes, can I borrow a thousand dollars for spring break? No wait, we're going to Daytona, two thousand dollars? PLEEEEZE?
Colin

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri May 01, 2009 5:26 am

Hey, how come no one has posted up some stories yet? Have you not done a few in TX? Even MightyART?

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri May 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Sylvester wrote:Hey, how come no one has posted up some stories yet? Have you not done a few in TX? Even Mightyart?
Yes I have done three visits so far. My mind is so divided amongst different projects that I am doing none of them well.

I have art to clean up and post on the Zazzle store site.

I have to get the BMW ready for sale, and what amazingly annoying operations have hit me so far with the rust of 15 years harrassing my every part removal.

I have to get the poor bus ready for thousands of miles, cylinder head removal for inspection would be nice, the #1 main bearing is still loose.

I have to come to a decision as to how I utilize the BobD which needs prep work as well, and whether it goes all the way so Willie can do some spruce up.

I have to organize my junk and defragment it and pack up .

So I sit around uselessly detailing the underside of the BMW and getting stupid in Free Speech.
Colin

Vdubtech
IAC Addict!

Post by Vdubtech » Wed May 20, 2009 10:58 am

Hey Colin any idea ballpark what time you and Granfatherjim will be arriving here on the 29th? Is there anything special you're gonna need? I've got jacks, jackstands, basic tools all that type of stuff, and have recieved three shipments of parts for Jim. Just wanna make sure everything is ready for you guys. The weather this week has been awesome, hopefully it will be much the same for your visit in 9 days!

grandfatherjim
Addicted!

Post by grandfatherjim » Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 am

I'm thinking the best bet for me will be to come most of the way the evening before and just pop over to your place in the morning. The unpredictable border crossing time will be taken out of the equation that way.
There should be stuff arriving from BusDepot any day too.
Jim

(Maybe we should do this via PM)

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Thu May 21, 2009 9:00 am

Don't forget your passport .... after June 1st, they are required to go between the US/CA border.

Hey Colin....have you figured out where you live yet? :flower:
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu May 21, 2009 8:21 pm

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:Don't forget your passport .... after June 1st, they are required to go between the US/CA border.

Hey Colin....have you figured out where you live yet? :flower:
I live where I am. How so very Enlightened of me. But Canada does not see it that way.

Grandpaj, Vdubt, 9:00AM, Party Begins. . . with a cup o' coffee.
Colin

grandfatherjim
Addicted!

Post by grandfatherjim » Thu May 21, 2009 8:34 pm

[quote="TrollFromDownBelow"]Don't forget your passport .... after June 1st, they are required to go between the US/CA border. [quote]

Well now they are telling us we can also use a highy personalized very special zircon-encrusted driver's license, containing more personal information than we knew we ever had, probably right down to our genetic code, all of which data will be fed directly to the US government.

No. Thanks. Sorry US folks, no insult intended, but I don't want to be your list. I have a difficult time enough being on our own.

Vdubtech
IAC Addict!

Post by Vdubtech » Fri May 22, 2009 5:15 am

Amskeptic wrote:Grandpaj, Vdubt, 9:00AM, Party Begins. . . with a cup o' coffee.
Colin
There's a Dunkin Donuts less than 5 minutes from my house. I'll be sporting my usual Diet Pepsi-I don't drink coffee, I don't even own a coffee maker.....that shit will stunt your growth. :geek:

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri May 22, 2009 7:48 am

Vdubtech wrote:
Amskeptic wrote:Grandpaj, Vdubt, 9:00AM, Party Begins. . . with a cup o' coffee.
Colin
There's a Dunkin Donuts less than 5 minutes from my house. I'll be sporting my usual Diet Pepsi-I don't drink coffee, I don't even own a coffee maker.....that shit will stunt your growth. :geek:
I will come supplied with Starbucks then.
STUNT MY GROWTH? Now you tell me. . .
Colin 5'7"

grandfatherjim
Addicted!

Post by grandfatherjim » Fri May 22, 2009 9:12 am

Amskeptic wrote:
Vdubtech wrote:
Colin
I will come supplied with Starbucks then.
STUNT MY GROWTH? Now you tell me. . .
Colin 5'7"
World's Average Height (Male) -adults/entire population-:min.167,5cm-max.168,5cm

168 cm = 5'6.14"

You sir, are in fact a tall person.