Late Boston thank you from Mike

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Kregol
I'm New!

Late Boston thank you from Mike

Post by Kregol » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Though Colin visited me months ago, I figured it was time to sit myself down and post a brief thank you here on Itinerant. I really appreciated the door to door service and I can honestly say that in the short three years I've owned my van, it’s running better than it ever had before.

Even though in winter it’s only relegated to jaunts to the supermarket, it's great to not have it backfiring and sputtering… sometimes it’s the small things that can wear on one. And hey, I learned a thing or two along the way!

I will admit that it was kind of terrifying to be taking spring loaded parts off the engine, but it was a great way to learn as someone knowledgeable would be there to stick it back together if it all went wrong.

Finally, I should say that the bus has had a few side effects after your visit…. Every time I pour water into the reservoir of my camper all I get is wine out of the faucet, which really isn’t all that bad but I can’t seem to get any work done…

See you next year? If you make it this way any time after May 1, I’m down for Round 2 if you are.

Mike

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: Late Boston thank you from Mike

Post by Amskeptic » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Kregol wrote:Though Colin visited me months ago, I figured it was time to sit myself down and post a brief thank you here on Itinerant. I really appreciated the door to door service and I can honestly say that in the short three years I've owned my van, it’s running better than it ever had before.

Even though in winter it’s only relegated to jaunts to the supermarket, it's great to not have it backfiring and sputtering… sometimes it’s the small things that can wear on one. And hey, I learned a thing or two along the way!

I will admit that it was kind of terrifying to be taking spring loaded parts off the engine, but it was a great way to learn as someone knowledgeable would be there to stick it back together if it all went wrong.

Finally, I should say that the bus has had a few side effects after your visit…. Every time I pour water into the reservoir of my camper all I get is wine out of the faucet, which really isn’t all that bad but I can’t seem to get any work done…

See you next year? If you make it this way any time after May 1, I’m down for Round 2 if you are.

Mike
Wow. A blast from the past, all the way back to when the days were growing shorter and Bush was President.
I am glad to hear the bus is running well. Please post your request in the 2009 Itinerary, and I will put you in the coalescing route.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles