Itinerant Air-Cooled Greetings From Chicago

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

turk

Post by turk » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:25 am

the sage,
are you the guy with lots of vws Glenn told my girfriend about? You would have many, many vws and lots of parts you need to get rid of maybe? If not, my apologies. It's just that my ladyfriend's mechanic moved to Traverse City (he has a shop specializing in vanagons I'm told) and spoke to her of a guy who had the aforementioned and maybe was needing to unload some of the stockpile.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:28 pm

the sage wrote:
June complete 77 Westy
July Strip down Squareback
Aug Paint and engine refresh
Sept Reassembly Squareback
Sept Double Cab welding
I start the 23 window next spring.
Busy Busy Busy...
But it is a fun busy. Enjoy!
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

the sage
Bus Ad Archivist

Post by the sage » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:11 pm

turk wrote:the sage,
are you the guy with lots of vws Glenn told my girfriend about? You would have many, many vws and lots of parts you need to get rid of maybe? If not, my apologies. It's just that my ladyfriend's mechanic moved to Traverse City (he has a shop specializing in vanagons I'm told) and spoke to her of a guy who had the aforementioned and maybe was needing to unload some of the stockpile.
Huh?

Glenn's talking about me now? LOL...

You are talking about the guy at Lakeside Automotive. He now specializes in Porches, and is out of the budget of most VW'ers.

As for me. I have 11 VW's from 1956 - 1977, I reduced my stock from 18 last year. I have parts available, should you need something pm me...

Sage
1977 Sage Deluxe Campermobile

Visit VW Sage Ad World Today!