Southern Quebec Bus Campout

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

type2td
I'm New!

Southern Quebec Bus Campout

Post by type2td » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:18 am

Hello all! In collaboration with my bus club:www.leswests.qc.ca/english.html, and my local ski resort, I'm inviting you to the 2nd W'Eastern Townships campout, during the week-end of the 22,23 and 24september! The location is at beautiful Mt Sutton, the campout is at theirs 1700ft elevation parking. With the fall foliage and the view on the region, it's gonna be a really nice outing!

During the week-end, the ski resort will provide plenty of activity, you can see them on their web page here!;www.montsutton.com/en/2_1.aspx On top of that, there will be a navigation rallye, with trophy for the first three contestants. Of course you can expect the usual bonfire, hapiness, conversations and other bench racing!

Mt Sutton is about 250 milles north of Boston, so it's not that far for people from New England, and we really want to meet you! Here's a map for the location http://tinyurl.com/p8ugc, but i'd be happy to work out a driving route with you.

I'm looking forward to hear from you! If you're planning to come let me know, as I will print enough documentation for the rallye! BTW the only fee there is for this week-end is for the bonfire's woods, so about 5$ by bus!

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:36 am

Moved to the Events section. Probably get more of a response because that's where people will be looking for it.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------