Anyone interested in going to Pt. Reyes on Saturday?

Post articles about your club or any upcoming events.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

static
IAC Addict!

Anyone interested in going to Pt. Reyes on Saturday?

Post by static » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:25 pm

Looks like it will be a mighty, mighty caravan of watercooled VWs (with a good helping of aircooled types coming along for good measure).
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3052505

On account that the weather will be so good on Saturday and the fact that I have cabin fever, I am thinking pretty seriously of tagging along.

Anyone else up for it?

static
IAC Addict!

Post by static » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:41 pm

It was a beautful day, there were about a dozen or so aircooled vehicles, two Baywindows, one late model Vanagon and a '67 Westy. A couple of Notchbacks, some Beetles and lotsa watercooled. Everybody was on their best behavior.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:15 am

Almost got suckered into that one by the fellow at Viking in Novato, then I noticed that there wasn't a single AC on the flyer. Lost in a sea of sciraccos :pukeleft:

We'll be out at the Beach tonite, if you want to come for a bonfire and to get your dibs in on my stuff befroe I die :geek:
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?