YICKS !! Where did the Color go?

Keep it clean, children may be present.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

hippiewannabe
Old School!

Post by hippiewannabe » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 pm

Much easier on the eyes. Thank you. Better is better, even if it is like someone else. Now just find the original color version of the bug timing chick, and all will be good. I prefer it the way Colin made it, not the acid-trip-Photoshop-accident version.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:09 pm

hippiewannabe wrote:Much easier on the eyes. Thank you. Better is better, even if it is like someone else. Now just find the original color version of the bug timing chick, and all will be good. I prefer it the way Colin made it, not the acid-trip-Photoshop-accident version.
Not so fast my acid-trip-challenged hippiewannabee. There will be changes a'coming, this is but a little relief period. I fancy a red/silver, Sluggo is hankering for a subBlack and we will put to a vote here, right here after a trial run. With a couple of more Young Women and Their Volkswagens-Fully Clothed Maybe But With Big Feet this site will continue to pain those who suffer from good taste.
Colin O:)
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:38 am

Big Feet AND
Big hats!
Yes. I like it gray/red like you have it, the black looks too Commodore 64 for my tastes.