Pelosi's Botox injections finally took their toll

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Robert Berglund
Getting Hooked!

Pelosi's Botox injections finally took their toll

Post by Robert Berglund » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:20 pm

This poor decrepit example of a human being is now lying about not knowing about water boarding.....is there no end to these pond scums.
LONG LIVE WATER BOARDING, its saved hundreds of AMERICAN lives.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:28 pm

From Botox to Waterboarding. Quite a leap.

Ritter
IAC Addict!

Post by Ritter » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Waterboarding: What would Jesus do?

(I'm not even a believer and I've got enough moral compass to know a policy of torture is just plain wrong)
1978 Westfalia 2.0 FI

Robert Berglund
Getting Hooked!

Post by Robert Berglund » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Ritter wrote:Waterboarding: What would Jesus do?

(I'm not even a believer and I've got enough moral compass to know a policy of torture is just plain wrong)
Order the sumbitch hung on a cross....thats real torture with long lasting consequences....a witter wa wa in the face isent.
Not to mention the lives it saved .

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:02 pm

I remember going through waterboarding. It was at the Y in guppy class. Big kid next to me always thought he was drowning and I was a floaty.

Ritter
IAC Addict!

Post by Ritter » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Robert Berglund wrote: Not to mention the lives it saved .
Perhaps in the short term. But now we’ve set a new precedent that the “world police,” the honest, straight shooting ‘ol USofA engages in torture. We’ve demonstrated to the world that our government in fully capable of being as crooked as that of Hussein’s. We have lowered the bar of civilization, once again. Social regression, in the long-term, does not save lives. Ever. We defeat ourselves.
1978 Westfalia 2.0 FI

Robert Berglund
Getting Hooked!

Post by Robert Berglund » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Nancy Pelosi is a lair
Nancy Pelosi is a liar ...a Botox infected liar of the worse form.

Ryno
IAC Contributor
IAC Contributor

Post by Ryno » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Robert Berglund wrote:Nancy Pelosi is a lair
So are GWB and Cheney. They haven't used botox so they must be OK?
Ryan

1985 Westfalia

RussellK
IAC Addict!

Post by RussellK » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Robert Berglund wrote:to mention the lives it saved .
Robert there are differing opinions even within the same intelligence community whether the information obtained was good or if it could have been obtained through other methods. Intel gotten through torture is suspect.

I have a suspicion the decision to do waterboarding may have been at least partly in response to a desire to demonstrate to the public that something was being done. Intelligence gathering is mundane not anything like episodes of 24.

Even if we got the results it's wrong to applaud it. I'll bet the guy doing the dunking had a greater sense of humanity than that.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Cheney has a little motor in him.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

Robert Berglund
Getting Hooked!

Post by Robert Berglund » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Ritter wrote:
Robert Berglund wrote: Not to mention the lives it saved .
Perhaps in the short term. But now we’ve set a new precedent that the “world police,” the honest, straight shooting ‘ol USofA engages in torture. We’ve demonstrated to the world that our government in fully capable of being as crooked as that of Hussein’s. We have lowered the bar of civilization, once again. Social regression, in the long-term, does not save lives. Ever. We defeat ourselves.
Do you really give a shootin shit what the USA does to anyone whos bent on killing citizens.Water boarding extracted information concerning the "bad guys" plan to flly a fully loaded airplane into an LA building.
Plan was thwarted because of water boarding.
Lots of other nasties were discovered because of this interrogation too.

Lets say I know of a scum bag low life who is intent on harming your family...mollesting your daughter and abusing your wife and the only way I could tell when they were to going to do this was to soak their heads in water....would you really care how I got the information outa them if it would save the lives of your wife and child.

Robert Berglund
Getting Hooked!

Post by Robert Berglund » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Ryno wrote:
I didnt say that now did I. Please answer the question . Did I say that Busch or Chenny werent liars?
Just answer the question.

Robert Berglund
Getting Hooked!

Post by Robert Berglund » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:33 pm

ruckman101 wrote:Cheney has a little motor in him.

neal
And neal has way too much alcohol in himself :drunken:

Ryno
IAC Contributor
IAC Contributor

Post by Ryno » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Robert Berglund wrote:
Ryno wrote:
I didnt say that now did I. Please answer the question . Did I say that Busch or Chenny werent liars?
Just answer the question.
Nope.
Ryan

1985 Westfalia

Ritter
IAC Addict!

Post by Ritter » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Robert Berglund wrote: Do you really give a shootin shit what the USA does to anyone whos bent on killing citizens.
Yes I do give a shootin shit. For there to be law, we must all be equal in front of it. Further, our actions have stimulated more terrorism than our inactions.
Robert Berglund wrote: Lets say I know of a scum bag low life who is intent on harming your family...mollesting your daughter and abusing your wife and the only way I could tell when they were to going to do this was to soak their heads in water....would you really care how I got the information outa them if it would save the lives of your wife and child.
Somehow, I knew you'd bring this up. There is a difference between how I might handle the situation and how I'd expect the government to handle the situation. You bet I'd act violently and decisively if my wife or daughter's lives were put in jeopardy and the asshat was in front of me. However, I would expect the government to protect said asshat from my actions and I would not expect the government to torture any information out of said asshat. Government should be in the business of enforcing law and keeping order, not breaking law and causing disorder. See the difference?
1978 Westfalia 2.0 FI