Oh, this is good....Keith Oberman

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Oh, this is good....Keith Oberman

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:05 am

It is ten minutes long, very good.......Maybe some in the media aren't all that bad...
http://win20ca.audiovideoweb.com/ca20wi ... ew512K.wmv

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:35 pm

I've got a real slow connection at home so I'll have to check out the clip at work. But, Keith Oberman is my news hero. He's the only one who focused on the voting irregularities in Ohio in 2004. I've been hooked ever since. His September 11th aniversary commentary this year was right on and long overdue.
:notworthy:
-John
Keep it acoustic.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:30 pm

:bootyshake: Take that Bushie!
And people thought Clinton got pissed...

Seriously though, I woke up to that interview being replayed at 2:30am Monday morning and was mesmerized by it and the followup "panel" for 2 hours. I just lay there watching Clinton tear down Fox News and the Bush propaganda machine, thinking about what Bush would look like in that same seat, being attacked without anyone's help to defend himself. I saw him squirming and spitting out weird metaphors, catch phrases and comparisons that make no sense, yet are delivered with a look of "this should be obvious." Then he would just start repeating "Because I'm the president" until they stopped the interview. :pukeleft:
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:46 pm

LiveonJG wrote:I've got a real slow connection at home so I'll have to check out the clip at work. But, Keith Oberman is my news hero. He's the only one who focused on the voting irregularities in Ohio in 2004. I've been hooked ever since. His September 11th aniversary commentary this year was right on and long overdue.
:notworthy:
-John
Olbermann is the man. I love to hear him tell it how it is. His 9/11 piece was brilliant also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15000144/
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 am

No doubt Keith has done some good shows, commentary or whatever....
If that was Bush in the seat, he would have said,,,"REMEMBER 911, the enemy attacked us and killed 3000 innocent americans...."
That and "I'm the President",,,,,stratigic statements to keep people deceived. Paint an image in the minds of the listners, one of death and harm to americans,,,,then feed them the BS,,,also, mention your the President,,,It's a know fact the majority of the people believe what is said from someone in authority, so they must plant the thought in they're mind to open it up and to believe....These guys are the experts on mass mind control.

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:50 pm

Steve, just a thank you for your post and link. WOW as much as Im involved with Move-On.org and care deeply about our country, I have never seen or heard Oberman. The internet is great for this sharring as we are many,with the same hope for INTEGRITY from out leaders.

:geek: Im good on the phone and personal talk. I like eye contact and obviously lacking on the written word but will continue on with my little part to get out the VOTE for change.

Again Thanks, Barb

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:45 pm

=D> Awesome.

My understanding from a nurse in a nursing home, who is present at the last moments of many people, is that there are two general reactions at the time of death:

1. A peaceful, joyful description of the planets in the solar system and often a comment about waiting for a love one to come and get them.

Or

2. I horrified feeling of grabbing and hands on them. Often begging the staff, "Don't let them get me."

(Whatever your personal beliefs are, I'm just reporting.)

Hmmm....Which one would Bush be bucking for?

Rob

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:18 pm

Hippie...I just followed your MOBA link.......FU%&$*$&# Hilarious!!!!!! My 'art' could be in there!! seriously...I can barely draw a stick figure.

On topic....it was good to see Clinton get on the edge of seat.
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:57 pm

I also too , took a look at MOBA. Im a firm believer that any one that picks up a brush or any intrument to give of themselves a out ward expression, is indeed a artist ! You don,t need to put a"Price" on it !!! just explode with creativity and let the colors, shapes ect fall where thay may in a glorius collage of need. I will be useing unknown parts for a peice of vw sculptue' not reusable ones, but very old and worn to past there use. It will be for my eduction of understanding. And anyones injoyment to see.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:38 pm

Death is a long sleep in a lazy boy. A long sleep.

Hippie
IAC Addict!

Post by Hippie » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:50 am

I love that site. :joker:

Elwood, post pics! I like all sorts of art.

Rob

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:31 am

Elwood wrote:I will be useing unknown parts for a peice of vw sculptue' not reusable ones, but very old and worn to past there use. It will be for my eduction of understanding. And anyones injoyment to see.
Your neighbors must love you. :pukeleft:

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:02 am

It depends on who's doin it I guess. You can make some cool stuff with scraps. Hell, isn't everything a scrap more or less?
I like that giant spider made outa a beetle.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:03 am

OOP! Ol' Hammy is slippin'

Elwood
IAC Addict!

Post by Elwood » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:53 pm

Does a Barb Shit in the Woods? Yes ! :flower: Thanks Hambone, my work will be avialable for all to see ~ in my time frame of need to share on this really great site ~ I have many old stories to tell and picts to share for fun with the air cooled . My thoughts are that they may inspire and keep the, as Colin says, the legand alive. I've lived alot of it and really get great injoyment from reading and learning what folks are doing and injoying now. It is all good and the ones that try to de-rail are so very sad.