mr.Breeze is a great moderator and a better person!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

tristessa
Trusted Air-Cooled Maniac

Post by tristessa » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:19 pm

R.B.P. wrote:First, ever heard of Dick Cheney and Carl Rove?
I've heard of a Karl Rove who's suppoesd to be one of Dubya's handlers. But who's this Carl Rove guy? :drunken:

R.B.P.

Post by R.B.P. » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:26 pm

DurocShark wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:
DurocShark wrote:The "truth" just cracks me up:

"George W. Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks. He facilitated them and helped cover them up."

then the same people say

"George W. Bush is an idiot. He can't even put a sentence together."

Could this possibly be the same man? Could a man with beans for brains be so devious to build or even participate in such a convoluted scheme without screwing up? Or maybe he's just such an evil genius that he PRETENDS to be an idiot, fooling us all?

Note that I will not vote for him, but I don't think he has jack shit to do with anything other than invading Iraq. Look how poorly he lied about Iraq. But he's doing a great job snowing us about 9/11?

Gimme a break.

(Sorry Sluggo, but all those videos and all the discussion on the net don't make it true.)
First, ever heard of Dick Cheney and Carl Rove?

Second, glad you're not going to vote for him as he cannot run again, LOL. Fukkin' ignants.
Don't pretend to be a moron. You know what I meant.

So you're saying Dick and Carl did all of this behind GWB's back? He had no knowledge at all?
They are the string pullers, thought you knew.

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm

R.B.P. wrote:
DurocShark wrote:
R.B.P. wrote:
DurocShark wrote:The "truth" just cracks me up:

"George W. Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks. He facilitated them and helped cover them up."

then the same people say

"George W. Bush is an idiot. He can't even put a sentence together."

Could this possibly be the same man? Could a man with beans for brains be so devious to build or even participate in such a convoluted scheme without screwing up? Or maybe he's just such an evil genius that he PRETENDS to be an idiot, fooling us all?

Note that I will not vote for him, but I don't think he has jack shit to do with anything other than invading Iraq. Look how poorly he lied about Iraq. But he's doing a great job snowing us about 9/11?

Gimme a break.

(Sorry Sluggo, but all those videos and all the discussion on the net don't make it true.)
First, ever heard of Dick Cheney and Carl Rove?

Second, glad you're not going to vote for him as he cannot run again, LOL. Fukkin' ignants.
Don't pretend to be a moron. You know what I meant.

So you're saying Dick and Carl did all of this behind GWB's back? He had no knowledge at all?
They are the string pullers, thought you knew.
String pullers cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ass. This is what I'm saying. The contradictions are baffling. What's the saying? Oh, yeah:

"If you can't blind 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit."

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:05 pm

I don't think Bush is behind all this. I think he is a figurhead for the people who are. Contrary to popular belief, the President is not in charge of the nation. He is supposed to be a representative of the people. Just like your states Governor or your cities Mayor. We don't elect the people in charge and never have. Our government was not set up this way.

My opinions are not based on that video. I've seen it and I think a lot of it is accurate and a lot of it is propaganda. I take everything I hear from anyone with a grain of salt. When my wife and I saw the Towers collapse live on TV with the rest of the nation, my response was "that looks like a controlled implosion". My first thought was that they were placed there ahead of time by the terrorists. Now I can't believe that.
:vwgauge420:

1977 Bus with Sunroof - "Lucky '77"
2000cc Type IV w/Dual Weber 36s,
Aircooled.net SVDA w/Compufire,
Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Half Ass Brush & Roller Rustoleum Paint Job,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

DurocShark
IAC Addict!

Post by DurocShark » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:16 pm

And that's the problem with most of the conspiracy theories... The promoters of those theories pitch them as "all-or-nothing".

Do I think there are oddities all over the place on 9/11? Absolutely. Do I think any single person or organization did anything other than fly planes into buildings? No.

Even in the recent plane crash in the south there are many questions that have yet to be answered and may never be answered. That goes for any disaster, natural or otherwise.

And that's ok. I really don't believe we should know every detail of everything that happens. That would take the mystery out of life.

blackcatface
I'm New!

Post by blackcatface » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Sluggo wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:

I think the truth is somewhere in between. If nothing else, our current dictator approved of and helped to facilitate the attacks. .
You're shitting me right? I'd like to see the proof of this.
Open your eyes. The proof is everywhere. Find a picture of the Pentagon with a plane part in it. Find a witness that doesn't work for the goverment that even saw a plane at the Pentagon. Many more witnesses to an explosion that say they didn't see any plane. Anyone that held any rank was in another part of the building (or country). Name any plane crash where they didn't recover a black box aside from these. Talk to the witnesses at ground zero (firemen, police, reporters, employees) who saw and heard sequential, perfectly timed demolition blasts going off on each lower level of the towers. Watch the footage of the buildings collapsing and you can even see it. Talk to the thousands of people who saw two planes with no windows (cargo planes) and no commercial airline logos hit the towers. How about the fact that most of the 19 people that supposedly hijacked the planes are still alive and have made themselves available for interview to prove that they are alive and had nothing to do with this (of course the U.S. media hasn't interviewed these people yet. But most other countries have). Talk to the stock holders that were selling off stock a month before the attacks. Stocks that were a great investment as long as you didn't know the future.

Even if you disregard any or all of these facts, listen to what's being said to you by this administration. They contradict themselves daily. They can't even keep their own lies straight. They rely on people who think our "elected" officials can do no wrong. "he's our president so we have to support him" is something I hear my grandmother and others say all the time. I, for one, cannot support a fascist, money hungry, murderous, wanna be oil baron just because he is the guy in charge.
I don't support him either. As a matter of fact I think they're all silver spoon fed douchebags that don't represent the population any more than Paris Hilton represents modern womanhood.

But, I also don't think any of that theory to be factual any more than I think Roswell has aliens or Dr. Phil is actually helping people. Both sides here are full of shit. Liberals are pissed he won and conservatives are pissed that the "free" media craps on them every chance they get. Who, if not the american media, is reporting these facts? Do you really think that with how much contempt the media has for Bush they would willingly surpress information that would discredit him? The live footage I saw of 911 was two commercial planes. Where there thousands of people looking up at the towers right before the attacks because they too knew it was coming?

lovemybus
Getting Hooked!

Post by lovemybus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:26 pm

blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:

I think the truth is somewhere in between. If nothing else, our current dictator approved of and helped to facilitate the attacks. .
You're shitting me right? I'd like to see the proof of this.
Open your eyes. The proof is everywhere. Find a picture of the Pentagon with a plane part in it. Find a witness that doesn't work for the goverment that even saw a plane at the Pentagon. Many more witnesses to an explosion that say they didn't see any plane. Anyone that held any rank was in another part of the building (or country). Name any plane crash where they didn't recover a black box aside from these. Talk to the witnesses at ground zero (firemen, police, reporters, employees) who saw and heard sequential, perfectly timed demolition blasts going off on each lower level of the towers. Watch the footage of the buildings collapsing and you can even see it. Talk to the thousands of people who saw two planes with no windows (cargo planes) and no commercial airline logos hit the towers. How about the fact that most of the 19 people that supposedly hijacked the planes are still alive and have made themselves available for interview to prove that they are alive and had nothing to do with this (of course the U.S. media hasn't interviewed these people yet. But most other countries have). Talk to the stock holders that were selling off stock a month before the attacks. Stocks that were a great investment as long as you didn't know the future.

Even if you disregard any or all of these facts, listen to what's being said to you by this administration. They contradict themselves daily. They can't even keep their own lies straight. They rely on people who think our "elected" officials can do no wrong. "he's our president so we have to support him" is something I hear my grandmother and others say all the time. I, for one, cannot support a fascist, money hungry, murderous, wanna be oil baron just because he is the guy in charge.
I don't support him either. As a matter of fact I think they're all silver spoon fed douchebags that don't represent the population any more than Paris Hilton represents modern womanhood.

But, I also don't think any of that theory to be factual any more than I think Roswell has aliens or Dr. Phil is actually helping people. Both sides here are full of shit. Liberals are pissed he won and conservatives are pissed that the "free" media craps on them every chance they get. Who, if not the american media, is reporting these facts? Do you really think that with how much contempt the media has for Bush they would willingly surpress information that would discredit him? The live footage I saw of 911 was two commercial planes. Where there thousands of people looking up at the towers right before the attacks because they too knew it was coming?
I dont think anyone is saying the planes diddnt hit the towers. What the movie, and Sluggo, and others are saying is the tower afer the planes hit, was loaded with explosives. If you watch the movie it kind of points out why, etc... The planes, they were refering to, were the planes that hit the pentagon. Apparently, the damage, done and the lack of plane parts / engines etc... has people wondering. Also, as it pointed out in the movie about the size of whole in the side of the pentagon.

Also the fact that a building 3 bldg's down from the twin towers went down as well???

And the fact, that - what did the movie say the twin towers were the only two skyscrapers or something to go down from a fire???

I dont know, dont quote me, you have to watch the movie.

It is interesting. Weather it's true or not, well i'm waiting for that movie to come out...
Long live the VW Buses...
LoveMyBus.com

busboy
I'm New!

Post by busboy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:56 pm

Regardless, the total destructon of the twin towers was an anomaly... we have never seen anything like it ... excluding intentional implosion.
argue with that.
I like 'em Bay!

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:06 pm

busboy wrote:Regardless, the total destructon of the twin towers was an anomaly... we have never seen anything like it ... excluding intentional implosion.
argue with that.
Can't argue with that. Including intentional implosion. Hope we never see anything like it again.

Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,
Incomplete Custom Interior,
Dual Batteries,
Crunched Slider Door.
------------------------------------------------------

lovemybus
Getting Hooked!

Post by lovemybus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:10 pm

I think the Washington post is reading the IAC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997/ - posted 7 mins ago-
Long live the VW Buses...
LoveMyBus.com

baygeek
Getting Hooked!

Post by baygeek » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:26 am

lovemybus wrote:I think the Washington post is reading the IAC.

this info has been out there for a lot longer than this thread or any other on the IAC:

http://www.disinfo.com/site/

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 am

" moonbat's "

Bill

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:23 am

lovemybus wrote:I think the Washington post is reading the IAC.

Like I said before, if a person wants to know the truth it is out there....
Too many people want to adhere to a belief they have had for years.
They knew a set party was the best one, and that is what they will stick to till they die,,,talk about setting themselves up for major deception, but it is working for the cronies, they have such a huge amount of blind, unthinking, brainwashed followers.
The cronies running this country count on people having blind faith.
Does anyone remember Bush saying that we can't listening to the Conspiracy Theorist,, I think he said this after 9/11 but before the ilegal wars. That statement was part of the propaganda to prevent people from excepting the truth. What about Bush's statement that your either for this or your with the terrorist? This statement was made to get the blind sheep calling anyone who question the war unpatriotic.... Man, I could go on all day, but like I said before, this someday will be the "text book" classic for a deception/propaganda campaign. Anyone who studies mass persuasion will have years worth of material here.
The only great legacy this administratin will go down for will be there great success at deception.

DjEep
IAC Addict!

Post by DjEep » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:27 am

I have a big problem with that "Loose Change" video. I saw it a while ago on DVD and it brings up a lot of interesting things. It raises many valuable questions, then the the filmmakers go and prove that they are either stupid or have as much of an agenda as BushCo by distorting what people said and making a few implausible accusations. This is not productive. I forgot the exact parts since it has been a while but I remember them quoting someone, and when the guy they were quoting misspoke or was misinterperated by the writer of the article they were quoting from, they took it completely literally and kept right on pushing.
"Live life, love life. Enjoy the pleasures and the sorrows. For it is the bleak valleys, the dark corners that make the peaks all the more magnificent. And once you realize that, you begin to see the beauty hidden within those valleys, and learn to love the climb." - Anonymous

Do you want to Survive? Or do you want to LIVE?

Sluggo
Wishin' I was Fishin'
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Post by Sluggo » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:39 am

"In Plane Sight" is another good one.

Redline Weber Fuel Pump,
Holley Regulator,