Corrupt system

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

72Hardtop
Old School!

Re: Corrupt system

Post by 72Hardtop » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Bleyseng wrote:yes, on the private server that Colin Powel setup for her..Buwahahahahahahh

since the FBI found it no big deal it's a big deal to you?
I am more worried about Trump's getting money from Putin!
The FBI did find it a big deal. So much so that they publicly scolded her for it and even stated anyone including Hillary should have known better. If you knew anything about investigations you'd also know that the FBI's job is to investigate and the Attorney Generals job is to decide whether it's worth pursuing. It works the same in the local level police investigate and the DA makes the ultimate decision whether or not to pursue charges. It isn't up to the FBI to decide whether one gets charged or not that is the sole job of the Attorney General. Or at least that is how it is for everyone else in this country.

If it had been you, me or anyone else where do you think you'd be sitting right now? I'll give you a hint...It would be lined with concrete and steel bars. No doubt about that. Anyone who's ignorant to this is neither part of a solution but part of the problem with this mess the country is in.

Colin Powell has gone on the record on more than one occasion stating he never recalled any such conversation with Hillary.
1972 Westy tintop
2056cc T-4 - 7.8:1 CR
Weber 40mm Duals - 47.5idles, 125mains, F11 tubes, 190 Air corr., 28mm Vents
96mm AA Biral P/C's w/Hastings rings
42x36mm Heads (AMC- Headflow Masters) w/Porsche swivel adjusters
71mm Stroke
Web Cam 73 w/matched Web lifters
S&S 4-1 exhaust w/Walker 17862 quiet-pack
Pertronix SVDA w/Pertronix module & Flamethrower 40K coil (7* initial 28* total @3200+)
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:24 am

72Hardtop wrote:
Bleyseng wrote:yes, on the private server that Colin Powel setup for her..Buwahahahahahahh

Colin Powell has gone on the record on more than one occasion stating he never recalled any such conversation with Hillary.
Maybe, but emails were released with him telling her to setup a private sever so she could work from home. I bet that all the people in congress and senate send "classified" stuff via email all the time as they aren't "tech savvy" types.

Let's go back and arrest Cheney for outting a covert CIA operative as pay back........
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:33 am

Bleyseng wrote:
72Hardtop wrote:

Maybe, but emails were released with him telling her to setup a private sever so she could work from home. I bet that all the people in congress and senate send "classified" stuff via email all the time as they aren't "tech savvy" types.

Let's go back and arrest Cheney for outting a covert CIA operative as pay back........
Have not seen any emails from Colin telling Hillary such. Bottom-line is anyone working in government signs a non disclosure form/s stating they will handle all info/emails as if they are classified whether they know it or not. Being tech savvy has nothing to do with it given IT staffers are setting up and maintaining government servers and computers. In the end the person sitting in front of the PC or phone is 100% responsible for knowing...even when they don't know.

And there in lies the problem....if people are going to continue to vote for people knowing they are not following the laws (that we do) then they are as much responsible as the one breaking them.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
Pertronix SVDA w/Pertronix module & Flamethrower 40K coil (7* initial 28* total @3200+)
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:56 am

I am over with Hillary's e-mail issues. She made a poor decision and fessed up to it.

Now if we could only see the Donald's tax returns to see if the Russian Mob really is his banker....
79 VW Bus

asiab3
IAC Addict!

Post by asiab3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:53 am

I can't believe we're still entertaining a thread on wild name and calling ZERO mentions, quotes, or references to any actual evidence.

"Hillary lies every time!"
Give us three quotes in a row and proof they are wrong.

"Bernie trashed Hillary!"
Give us ONE quote that backs your accusations up.

This childish name calling and baseless accusatory nonsense is damn hypocritical. Don't call for your elected officials to be held accountable if you can't be held accountable on an internet forum.

Robbie
1969 bus, "Buddy."
145k miles with me.
322k miles on Earth.

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:39 am

asiab3 wrote:I can't believe we're still entertaining a thread on wild name and calling ZERO mentions, quotes, or references to any actual evidence.

"Hillary lies every time!"
Give us three quotes in a row and proof they are wrong.

"Bernie trashed Hillary!"
Give us ONE quote that backs your accusations up.

This childish name calling and baseless accusatory nonsense is damn hypocritical. Don't call for your elected officials to be held accountable if you can't be held accountable on an internet forum.

Robbie
Robbie given I'm not a millennial...I won't bother. It would be pointless with one. But do not tell me the nonsense you're telling me now. I'm a hell of a lot smarter than that and not going to debate it given Hillarys already unproven track record. She may lay claim to quite a resume but she has zero accomplishments.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

asiab3
IAC Addict!

Post by asiab3 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 pm

In America, one is innocent until proven guilty. If you accuse, you provide evidence.

So far, not guilty.
Robbie
1969 bus, "Buddy."
145k miles with me.
322k miles on Earth.

Squeebles
I'm New!

Post by Squeebles » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm

72Hardtop wrote:
asiab3 wrote:I
Robbie given I'm not a millennial...I won't bother. It would be pointless with one.
Huh? What on earth does when someone happens to be born have to do with coming up with facts?
I lot of people are saying that's sounds like a lame excuse.
1977 VW Bus, 2.0 FI

MountainPrana
Getting Hooked!

Post by MountainPrana » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:22 pm

It would seem as though both Trump and Clinton have been indirect with the truth on occasion. I think it's a bit of a straw man argument to base much on it though. More importantly to me is the platform that they are running on.

Tim

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Squeebles wrote:
72Hardtop wrote:
asiab3 wrote:I
Robbie given I'm not a millennial...I won't bother. It would be pointless with one.
Huh? What on earth does when someone happens to be born have to do with coming up with facts?
I lot of people are saying that's sounds like a lame excuse.
It isn't an excuse it's the truth given most millennials want everything for free or at some others expense. One only has to turn on the evening news during Barnies run to realize that.

And Robbie don't patronize me with that nonsense you spew. It's utterly pathetic. I spent the better part of my life serving the public and I can spot a liar a mile away. Hillary is about as bad as you can get when it comes to being less than honest. Is she the only one? No But I'm calling her a__ out. Oh wait....you aren't likely old enough to even remember the Watergate mess. And in case you don't know she was also fired during the Watergate hearings decades ago. Guess what for? Being unethical....shocking eh? Not to me and many others across America.

She's single hand-idly provided more than enough evidence. She's also shown how corrupt the system is. There are others that are sitting in prisons across the US for less. So do yourself a favor and stop sheltering the problem with politicians today it doesn't help you or your fellow citizen.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

asiab3
IAC Addict!

Post by asiab3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:55 am

She was not fired from the Watergate commute. She was a member until the end when it was disbanded. That was baloney made up by the Propoganda Machine that you so falsely and vehemently defend.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
1969 bus, "Buddy."
145k miles with me.
322k miles on Earth.

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:33 am

asiab3 wrote:She was not fired from the Watergate commute. She was a member until the end when it was disbanded. That was baloney made up by the Propoganda Machine that you so falsely and vehemently defend.

Nonsense. You need to look better Robbie. Snopes (far too liberalized) is not credible by any means. It's full of half truths and deflections and or outright distortions. Oh by the way I'm neither Democrat or Republican.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

MonoCone
Getting Hooked!

Post by MonoCone » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:18 am

72Hardtop wrote:
asiab3 wrote:She was not fired from the Watergate commute. She was a member until the end when it was disbanded. That was baloney made up by the Propoganda Machine that you so falsely and vehemently defend.

Nonsense. You need to look better Robbie. Snopes (far too liberalized) is not credible by any means. It's full of half truths and deflections and or outright distortions. Oh by the way I'm neither Democrat or Republican.
Ah the cry of Fox News and their army of Trump Lovers. Snopes has an agenda! They cannot be trusted! Any opinion contrary to 72HTs is invalid and biased. Any opinion of 72HT is perfect and unassailable.
To Really Live You Must Go Back to the Mountains.
The Mountains are Where I Am and What I Am.
69 Westfalia 1600 DP; 2002 Eurovan Camper
When you elect a clown, expect a circus.

Formerly posted as OB Bus on this forum - many years ago....

asiab3
IAC Addict!

Post by asiab3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:37 pm

A coworker, Zeifman, who is said to have fired her, according to your misinformation gave the following in an interview:

"If I had the power to fire her, I would have."

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/stat ... 080404.pdf

Library of Congress records. Good enough?

I'm done playing your falsified, name calling, childish, and insulting games until you give one one scrap of evidence for ANY of the claims you have laid over the last four pages of drivel.

Robbie
1969 bus, "Buddy."
145k miles with me.
322k miles on Earth.

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Well no one alive has been "more investigated" that Hillary by long shot over the past 20 years or more. None of them have found anything that would even remotely "stick" or they would have "stuck it" a long time ago.

Her judgement is a lot like mine in that in hindsight we may have done things a little differently now that we have seen it play out. That is a good thing though.

I am still trying to think of something about Trump that I like. And I can't.
79 VW Bus