R Evolution and other outlooks

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Spezialist

R Evolution and other outlooks

Post by Spezialist » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:18 pm

I want to talk about the strange, the awe inspiring, the spiritual, deconstructing the dominant paradigm however we can.
2012 happened, it happened on a huge personal level for me, and I will get to the details of that, as this thread R Evolves, if anyone else is willing to go there.
This R Evolution is about transformation on a personal level, and sharing that personal experience is what its about.
I'm not against anything here, I want to listen and be heard.
I was and am Inspired to post this because of what I am listening to right now.

http://youtu.be/LbaOQHA2It8

Its almost two hours long, and it may not be your thing, don't post please unless you at least here "him" John Trudel out.
Ive listened to much of what he has to say, and his perspective resonates with me.
Tell me what you think about what he says, and lets hear what you think about this reality we all share.
Reality has a personality, lets discuss the complexity of that personality.

dingo
IAC Addict!

Re: R Evolution and other outlooks

Post by dingo » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:33 pm

very cool. i agree with this dude 100%
'71 Kombi, 1600 dp

';78 Tranzporter 2L

" Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:16 am

He has really cleaned up his core message, it fits with any human being in my opinion. And I love his explanation about getting out of a activism.
In the last 5 minutes the self described "6 ft tall Honkey" has some neat stuff to say about Schumann resonances and Human Alpha states

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

I'm reading Castaneda currently and that bit really resonated with it.

I like exploring different ways to achieve alpha states. Happy New Year

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Spezialist wrote:He has really cleaned up his core message, it fits with any human being in my opinion.
Little bit of Jean Paul Sartre, little bit of my dad after a couple of tokes.

He left activism to find a more essential relationship with reality, I get that. Energy. I get that, I am always marvelling with people that we are actually stardust, created by even more essential energy than our stable sun.

But, meanwhile . . . this horrendous accident of Consciousness still has to wrestle the trauma of early insecure self-conscious elemental self-awareness through the fear of others to the serene awareness of Consciousness unfolding as it should. Here, I diverge from the reports of his search. I see people who would get lost in instant if they tried to follow his musings. Life is more immediate, more profane, more mired in pragmatic requirements of basic survival for many people. They are this energy too. They respond to parables and stories. To communicate the message with parable and stories is the quieter awareness of how the energy works, how it is that we are all splatted on our various rungs along the ladder of awareness, able to listen to only what we are able to hear in our vicinity. Listening to him, I hear a searcher still searching. I can feel the pain echoing through his every moment on Earth after losing his family. What a terrible blow, and here he is.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Yes, the search is a labyrinth of sorts, fear is grounding on some levels.
As we evolve as individuals we mirror the evolution of the species.
The complexity of today's world will be mirrored in the complexity of the individuals in today's world.