Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Spezialist

Re: At The Edge Of Humanity

Post by Spezialist » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:27 pm

hippiewannabe wrote:
Spezialist wrote:
hippiewannabe wrote:
Spezialist wrote:
hippiewannabe wrote:None of the right-wingers are laughing about child slavery. They are simply mocking those that think jihadis can be reasoned with or that social media will help in any way. It is the height of anti-Christian bigotry to equate modern Christian fundamentalists with radical Muslims. Western Christianity was guilty, but got over its genocidal holy wars centuries ago. Christians think those that don't believe what they do won't get to heaven, but they don't think they'll get to heaven by beheading those who disagree with them.

It's a war. We didn't start it, and it won't end by being passive. Those girls were kidnapped by evil men who need to be stopped by force, not social media.
Christian Discovery Doctrine is still in effect.
You mean Muslim Discovery Doctrine. Drive out, slaughter or enslave the non-Sunnis, and take over their land and homes. It wasn't cool when the Europeans did it, but a couple of centuries on we should know better.
No I don't mean what you said. We all speak from our own experience.
Yes, I know, half of your ancestors were abused by the other half. It's over and isn't going to be undone. Your attempts to point fingers of atrocity blame at certain races and religions based on history are nonsensical. Each one of us has within our DNA the capacity to perpetrate all the evils that have ever been done by humans to other humans. All we can do is be vigilant today and try to stop it when we can.
I meant what I said , in context we Americans are democratizing (discovery) the world and in some places it just wants to be left alone.
And irregardless of how we view them and their culture and the horrible treatment of women, it is not America and do they not have the right to be anything they want in their own country? I would hope so, because they coming here now, and our soldiers are killing themselves because they can't deal with the enemy at home and on tv every moment.
You and I are both Americans right? See how we disagreed?
Your assertion of it's over and forget about it is irrational, insensitive and ignorant.
America is lucky that The Native population is predominately peaceful, I won't go on why I think that is,
I will only illustrate the troubles in the Middle East, how long has that been going on?
Is there any hope it will ever end? Only a fool will think so, the heart of American Christians wants the death of the entire world as surly as any other extremist out there, believe it.
Note, I did not say all Christians, but just like there are gateways to higher degrees in education , there are gateways in this arena as well.
Since we last talked, I had the pleasure of meeting a woman who's husband was a pretty famous leader in that school of thought .
In short she let me on a secret doctrine, that Jesus was the only human who had a soul ever.
I asked her friend about it later because it blew me away, Him being a theological literalist in Christian thought denied it wholly.
I dug around on my own, and she wasn't kidding, or mistaken.
I find some serious dysfunction in that mindset, and as long as it doesn't effect me I don't really concern myself with others worldview, but really!
I don't believe they will stop, until it's done.
And that effects everyone, ever hear of the term the Perfected Jew?
It's as ugly as any extreme can get, and talking about it ain't bigotry it's discourse.
And that ugly as I see it, is not an attack on their faith, it's an attack on their unofficial foreign affairs, just like no more taxes will be approved ever.
Any confusion you have about my DNA is your own, without asking and having a relationship with a person you are just a spectator.
But we already covered that above.
We are all created equal is not the same as we are all the same, I was not born a conquerer's son, I was born my mothers son. American Indians will not be commodified into pieces of property for the enrichment of your god or culture.
I know your culture better than you do, how do you think we have survived the death and destruction of everything we hold so dear?

Spezialist

Post by Spezialist » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:11 pm

So, concluding.

You need to see the problem from the Radical point of view to understand it.
Radical Islam thinks America is controlled by Radical Christians who are controlled by radical Israel. It's that simple.
And Radical Islam has evidence of the same, with their culture being destroyed by Secular America.
It's a horrible cycle, and I don't see it ending anytime soon.
I honestly just look at it like a divine drama, I don't have power to stop it so why worry.
I got the new iPhone 5s and its great!
Chickens will always come home to roost, right?

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:46 am

Spezialist wrote:So, concluding.

Chickens will always come home to roost, right?
Yes.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles