Ron Paul's 2012 Campaign

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Re: Ron Paul's 2012 Campaign

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 am

BellePlaine wrote:Back to Ron Paul...

I hope that this means something to OWS folks...

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/279783/ ... eserve.htm
Very telling isn't it.
He is not supported by big corporations or Wall street.
Like I tried to tell people 4 years ago, Obama's biggest supporters for his one and only Senate Race was International Banking and Investment firms. That is telling also.

Let me add this.

Ron Paul get second place in NH Primary.
Very, very nice speech after it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6s4tKa ... ture=share

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
Like I tried to tell people 4 years ago, Obama's biggest supporters for his one and only Senate Race was International Banking and Investment firms. That is telling also.
Let's have some cites, here. I could not find verification.

Did you mean his state senate run?
As an Illinois state senator, Obama helped shepherd through a sweeping law that banned most gifts from lobbyists and personal use of campaign funds by state legislators. You think that is the behavior of someone who was supported by international (!) banking and investment firms?

Or did you mean the U.S. Senate?
The conventional wisdom says that Obama won the U.S. Senate seat in November 2004 by the largest margin in Illinois history primarily through popular support based on his stunning speech at the Democratic National Convention in July.

His Presidential run, likewise, had greater numbers of small donations by individuals than any other modern presidential aspirant.

I would hate to see you tar a well-documented phenomenom with the small-minded lies of feverish conspiratorial websites. That would be telling also.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
steve74baywin wrote:

Colin
Yes, I said for his one and only Senate Race. Before that he wasn't in Politics, see the Obama family CIA Ties thread for what he was doing before his Senate Race.

I am almost certain you read it and we discussed it right here on this forum.
I could search the Internet for it, but I will first search your very own site.
Here
viewtopic.php?p=67014

Page 19, about half way down.
Top 5 Contributors
Goldman Sachs $535,678
JPMorgan Chase & Co $333,337
UBS AG $306,880
Kirkland & Ellis $304,264
Exelon Corp $299,011
Edited to add
Also from that old thread.
Yes, he raised more, came out of know where, etc, etc..
Okay, so it is fund raising for his Senate and it dates 2003-2008..
Once he was already set in place one could say he is now in a good place to receive money from individuals.
I searched each of the top five in Google to see the company description next to each.

Top 5 Contributors
Goldman Sachs $535,678 A full-service global investment banking and securities firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co $333,337 is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries
UBS AG $306,880 is a premier global financial services firm
Kirkland & Ellis $304,264 LLP is a Chicago-based law firm
Exelon Corp $299,011 Provider of energy services with an electric and natural gas distribution and is the largest nuclear operator in the United States
Um chee, chee, um, the top three could also be called International Bankers.....
Is American Idol still on?
Edited again to add this
Goldman Sachs was top Obama donor
April 20, 2010|From Robert Yoon, CNN Political Research Director
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-04-20/poli ... M:POLITICS

Lanval
IAC Addict!

Post by Lanval » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
Amskeptic wrote:
steve74baywin wrote:

Colin
Yes, I said for his one and only Senate Race. Before that he wasn't in Politics, see the Obama family CIA Ties thread for what he was doing before his Senate Race.

I am almost certain you read it and we discussed it right here on this forum.
I could search the Internet for it, but I will first search your very own site.
Here
viewtopic.php?p=67014

Page 19, about half way down.
Top 5 Contributors
Goldman Sachs $535,678
JPMorgan Chase & Co $333,337
UBS AG $306,880
Kirkland & Ellis $304,264
Exelon Corp $299,011
Edited to add
Also from that old thread.
Yes, he raised more, came out of know where, etc, etc..
Okay, so it is fund raising for his Senate and it dates 2003-2008..
Once he was already set in place one could say he is now in a good place to receive money from individuals.
I searched each of the top five in Google to see the company description next to each.

Top 5 Contributors
Goldman Sachs $535,678 A full-service global investment banking and securities firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co $333,337 is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries
UBS AG $306,880 is a premier global financial services firm
Kirkland & Ellis $304,264 LLP is a Chicago-based law firm
Exelon Corp $299,011 Provider of energy services with an electric and natural gas distribution and is the largest nuclear operator in the United States
Um chee, chee, um, the top three could also be called International Bankers.....
Is American Idol still on?
Edited again to add this
Goldman Sachs was top Obama donor
April 20, 2010|From Robert Yoon, CNN Political Research Director
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-04-20/poli ... M:POLITICS

Well, let's see who Goldman Sachs is contributing RIGHT NOW:

President Romney, Mitt (R) $367,200
Senate Gillibrand, Kirsten (D-NY) $52,000
Senate Rubio, Marco (R-FL) $51,000
President Obama, Barack (D) $50,124
Senate Brown, Scott P (R-MA) $46,150
Senate Cruz, Ted (R-TX) $37,250
Senate Stabenow, Debbie (D-MI) $29,000
President Pawlenty, Tim (R) $25,000
House Cantor, Eric (R-VA) $20,500
House Himes, Jim (D-CT) $17,500
House Roskam, Peter (R-IL) $17,500
Senate McConnell, Mitch (R-KY) $16,000
House McCarthy, Kevin (R-CA) $15,000
House Scott, Tim (R-SC) $14,999
House Boehner, John (R-OH) $14,500
Senate Roberts, Pat (R-KS) $14,500
Senate Klobuchar, Amy (D-MN) $13,500
Senate Snowe, Olympia J (R-ME) $13,000
House Hoyer, Steny H (D-MD) $11,000
House Flake, Jeff (R-AZ) $10,000

Here's the link:
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/topreci ... d000000085

So, just to recap: GS gave 367,000 to Romney, and 50,000 to Obama. And Obama's an incumbent; this graph shows that GS contributes MOSTLY to incumbents:

Dems: $318,335
Repubs: $537,783
Others: $0
Incumbents: $784,834
Non-Incumbents: $71,284

So GS is giving overwhelming to Incumbents, but GS gives only 1/6 of the total money allocated to a non-incumbent Republican to Obama; and then you claim Obama is their "Golden Boy"? Please stop using selective reading to support your lies and misinformation. (edited for clarity ~ look at Colin's quote and you'll see he improbably understood my mangled claim).

ML

Michael L

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Lanval wrote: Well, let's see who Goldman Sachs is contributing RIGHT NOW:

So, just to recap: GS gave 367,000 to Romney, and 50,000 to Obama.
And Obama's an incumbent;
So GS is giving overwhelming to Incumbents, but only give 1/6 of the total money to a non-incumbent that you claim is their "Golden Boy"?
Michael L
Wow. Nice.
Colin =D>

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 am

No kidding. That's some quality research right there.

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Post by BellePlaine » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 am

I hope that the OWS crowd looks at Lanval's list and votes their conscious.
1975 Riviera we call "Spider-Man"

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 am

Corporations like that aren't supporting anybody for any political or idealogical reason at all. It's about profit and they're just hedging their bets. It's just like playing the stock market to them. They aren't sending money to the person most likely to serve them so much as they're sending money to each candidate in proportion to how likely that person is to win.

No matter who wins, they want to have that person indebted to them to one degree or another.

BellePlaine
IAC Addict!

Post by BellePlaine » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 am

Velokid1 wrote:
No matter who wins, they want to have that person indebted to them to one degree or another.
I'm being argumentative here, so don't take me too seriously, I'm in a moment where I like to hear myself talk. It will pass shortly.

But your above statement is my point; I hope that the OWS crowd considers Lanval's list and if they are not being hypocrites, they will not vote for those politicians on that list. Now, I know someone is going to rebuttal that white supremacists give money to RP. Whatever, he's never bailed out a white supremacist .
1975 Riviera we call "Spider-Man"

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 am

I read an article yesterday on all the Wall Street contributions to Romney, but today can't find it. Massive amounts, and the Koch brothers in there too. Anyone read that? It had them listed and amounts.

I want to see them again. It is shameful.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

Lanval
IAC Addict!

Post by Lanval » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

BellePlaine wrote:
Velokid1 wrote:
I'm being argumentative here, so don't take me too seriously, I'm in a moment where I like to hear myself talk. It will pass shortly.

But your above statement is my point; I hope that the OWS crowd considers Lanval's list and if they are not being hypocrites, they will not vote for those politicians on that list. Now, I know someone is going to rebuttal that white supremacists give money to RP. Whatever, he's never bailed out a white supremacist .
BP,

I'm with you. That list was actually an eye-opener for me; just looking at how much they give to incumbents saddened me enormously, due to the obvious intent behind the gifting.

Let us all vote with enough information to understand whom our elected serve.

Michael L

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:21 am

simple solution. don't vote for anyone running for a third term. look closely at those running for second term. most anyone running for three or more terms is in it for money and power. elect citizens not politicians.
1/20/2013 end of an error
never owned a gun. have fired a few.

dingo
IAC Addict!

Post by dingo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm

1 US Army $81,255
2 US Navy $60,369
3 US Air Force $59,606
4 Google Inc $58,401
5 Microsoft Corp $50,073
6 US Postal Service $28,141
7 Lockheed Martin $24,725
8 Boeing Co $23,588
9 Verizon Communications $20,444
10 Cisco Systems $20,089
11 US Dept of Defense $19,498

that was for his 2008 campaign.......what was so attractive to the military back then ?
'71 Kombi, 1600 dp

';78 Tranzporter 2L

" Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am

Lanval wrote:and then you claim Obama is their "Golden Boy"? Please stop using selective reading to support your lies and misinformation.
ML

Michael L
Once again it is more back on you.
What I posted was for Obama's Senate Race, he was never in politics before that and was heavily supported by Banks for his one and only Senate term, and then he ran and won as President. What I posted supports what I was saying about Obama being picked for that year. What you post shows that they want Romney, another establishment man elitist to be the other choice puppet, the other side of the same coin.

What you posted is in part why I say the Establishment wants Romney to be the other choice. Look at how much they are giving to Romney compared to others.
How much are the Banksters or corrupt corporations giving to Ron Paul?
Why isn't Ron Paul on that list?

I never said Obama is the only one they ever did support or ever will support.
They supported him as a picked stooge for Senator and then as President.
They want Romney to run against him now. You know, the TWO false or fake Choices. They will be happy to have either Romney or Obama as president. They control both of those puppets.
Thanks for posting that, it shows who the money cartel picks, and it shows an obvious, and that is that they don't pick just one man for decades.

Really, what you posted supports what I always say. The ruling elite, the international banking cartel has hijacked both parties just like they said was a good strategy. Remember Cecil Rhodes?
You seem to be happy thinking you proved something with your post. That may be warranted if my message was that the Banking Cartel only support Obama or only supports Democrats. But that is not what I say, I say they support both parties. What you posted supports that. So thank you.

Let me ponder this.
I say Obama was picked by the Banking Cartel back when he ran for Senator.
I show money given to him by Banks, one being GS.
I then show at the end something from 2010, by CNN, saying GS supported Obama.
You then show how now they are giving more to Romney during the primary.
You then say
and then you claim Obama is their "Golden Boy"? Please stop using selective reading to support your lies and misinformation.
Where is the lie and misinformation? Where is the selective reading?

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

steve74baywin wrote: What I posted was for Obama's Senate Race, he was never in politics before that and was heavily supported by Banks for his one and only Senate term, and then he ran and won as President. What I posted supports what I was saying about Obama being picked for that year. What you post shows that they want Romney, another establishment man elitist to be the other choice puppet, the other side of the same coin.

They supported him as a picked stooge for Senator and then as President.
They want Romney to run against him now. You know, the TWO false or fake Choices. They will be happy to have either Romney or Obama as president. They control both of those puppets.
Thanks for posting that, it shows who the money cartel picks, and it shows an obvious, and that is that they don't pick just one man for decades.

Really, what you posted supports what I always say. The ruling elite, the international banking cartel has hijacked both parties just like they said was a good strategy. Remember Cecil Rhodes?
You seem to be happy thinking you proved something with your post.

I say Obama was picked by the Banking Cartel back when he ran for Senator.
I show money given to him by Banks, one being GS.
I then show at the end something from 2010, by CNN, saying GS supported Obama.
You then show how now they are giving more to Romney during the primary.
Where is the lie and misinformation? Where is the selective reading?
Here it is ....
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2008

The Amazing Links Between Barack Obama and Goldman Sachs
Christopher Jon Bjerknes

http://www.jewishracism.com

http://www.jewishracism.blogspot.com

Political commentators ranging from David Duke to Lou Dobbs have noted the connections of such men as Henry Paulson, Neel Kashkari, Warren Buffet, Robert Rubin, and others to Goldman Sachs, Barack Obama and the banker bailouts. I find that the connections go further back between Obama and Goldman Sachs than the Presidential race and banker bailouts, which theft Obama supported.
For quite some time, I have been writing about the truly bizarre Illinois race to fill Fitzgerald's US Senate seat, which after many twists and turns ultimately resulted in Barack Obama's Senatorial victory. I predicted that Obama had skeletons in his closet and pointed out that there was much to be learned from the Senate race which catapulted Barack Obama to fame and made him the darling of media Jews like Larry King long before he announced that he would run for President, in among others, the following blogs:

Barack Obama's Amazing Good Luck: October 23, 2006

Democrats Debate: April 27, 2007

In Politics, Name Recognition Is Darn Near Everything: June 01, 2007

Barack Obama: By Definition an Israel-Firster: June 02, 2007

Call for a Live Debate: Barack Obama Versus John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt: September 12, 2007

Beating Barack: January 08, 2008

As I noted long ago, the Republicans and Democrats appeared to make a concerted and coordinated effort to put Obama into office. I will now elaborate on the many ties between Obama and Goldman Sachs, his amazing victories against all odds, his financing, the collapse of his rivals' campaigns, etc.

Obama first ran in the Democratic primary of the US Senate seat vacated by Peter Fitzgerald, the son of a wealthy banker, who inexplicably decided not to run for reelection, perhaps to make way for Obama. The front runner in the Democratic primary race was the fabulously wealthy Blair Hull. Hull had a substantial lead over Obama in the polls.

Blair Hull sold his interest in The Hull Group to Goldman, Sachs & Co. in 1999. Hull's campaign fell apart when the press learned that there might be issues involving his former wife in their divorce proceedings which would embarrass Hull. The New York Times reports that,

"Axelrod is known for operating in this gray area, part idealist, part hired muscle. It is difficult to discuss Axelrod in certain circles in Chicago without the matter of the Blair Hull divorce papers coming up. As the 2004 Senate primary neared, it was clear that it was a contest between two people: the millionaire liberal, Hull, who was leading in the polls, and Obama, who had built an impressive grass-roots campaign. About a month before the vote, The Chicago Tribune revealed, near the bottom of a long profile of Hull, that during a divorce proceeding, Hull's second wife filed for an order of protection. In the following few days, the matter erupted into a full-fledged scandal that ended up destroying the Hull campaign and handing Obama an easy primary victory. The Tribune reporter who wrote the original piece later acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had 'worked aggressively behind the scenes' to push the story. But there are those in Chicago who believe that Axelrod had an even more significant role — that he leaked the initial story. They note that before signing on with Obama, Axelrod interviewed with Hull. They also point out that Obama's TV ad campaign started at almost the same time. Axelrod swears up and down that 'we had nothing to do with it' and that the campaign's television ad schedule was long planned. 'An aura grows up around you, and people assume everything emanates from you,' he told Me."--Ben Wallace-Wells, "Obama's Narrator", The New York Times Magazine, (1 April 2007),
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/01/magaz ... 1177905600.
David Axelrod is a Zionist Jew. He helped Obama defeat Hillary Clinton, who is now being talked about as Obama's likely pick for Secretary of State. Bill Richardson has been appointed as Obama's Commerce Secretary. It is interesting that both ran against Obama in the Presidential Primary and in effect helped Obama beat John Edwards, and are now going to be in Obama's cabinet. I believe the Jews did not want Hillary to win, because she would make an unpopular and divisive President, and that they wanted a popular President in order to win support for more Jewish wars.

So we find that Obama's competition for the Democratic primary in the Senate race, Blair Hull was taken out of the race by a scandal appearing on the pages of The Chicago Tribune. Blair Hull sold his interest in his company to Goldman Sachs. The scandal involved divorce proceedings. Make note of these facts, because almost exactly the same thing happened with Obama's next competitor, Jack Ryan.

Jack Ryan won the Republican primary for US Senate in Illinois. The Chicago Tribune pushed to gain access to his divorce proceedings, which allegedly contained scandalous information that would ruin Ryan's campaign. Jack Ryan was at one time a partner at Goldman Sachs. He dropped out of the race. Note the parallels between Ryan's rise and demise and the rise and demise of Blair Hull in the Senate race.

When Ryan dropped out of the race, the Republican Party abandoned all of the Illinois candidates for Senate, there were quite a few who petitioned to replace Ryan, and instead flew in the known loser and flake Alan Keyes, an old friend of the Zionist Jew William Kristol, to take Ryan's place as the Republican opposition to Obama. Keyes missed few opportunities to make an ass of himself, and Obama won handily.

In the Presidential primaries, John Edwards lost in a crowded field. Having a crowed field made the black block vote a decisive factor for Obama's win. The press jumped on Edwards and Clinton, but never laid a hand on Obama. They ensured Obama victory, as did the cluttered field. Those who helped Obama defeat Edwards are now receiving cabinet posts.

In the Republican Presidential Primary, the press and Mike Huckabee took out Mitt Romney, the candidate most likely to defeat Obama, and greased the way for John McCain, an old and deranged fool. Huckabee, like William Kristol, now appears on FOX News. William Kristol set up Sarah Palin to run with McCain as his Vice Presidential running mate. Like Kristol's old friend Alan Keyes, Palin promptly and perpetually made an ass of herself, ensuring Obama the victory.

I have only just scratched the surface of the interconnections and parallels between races. For example, Zionist Jew George Soros funded Obama's Senatorial campaign.

Obama's otherwise impossible rise to the Oval Office can only be understood by examining his Senatorial race and his connections to Jewry, in particular to the Jewish financiers who recently richly rewarded themselves at taxpayer expense with Obama's help. Obama is a lying, deceitful puppet of the Jews. He is not qualified to be President, and does not know what to do as President other than what his Jewish advisors tell him to do. He is an actor who pretends to be authoritative and confident, but it is just an act and a script. Alone, he is nothing. In the public realm, he is an actor placed on the stage to read off the Jewish script for our ruin.

The question naturally arises, why did the Jews invest so heavily in Obama and go to such tortuous lengths to get him elected President? I believe it is because they know that he is a psychopath who will push the button on command and start a nuclear Third World War.
Ain't this internet thingy fun? Isn't it great to be led around by crack-pots?
Colin :shaking2: