Federal Reserve Bank, mother monopoly/conspiracy fact

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Re: Federal Reserve Bank, mother monopoly/conspiracy fact

Post by ruckman101 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

"Underlying Contracts" are being broken right and left for profit of a few at the expense of the many. Individuals do have basic human rights. The right to clean water, clean air, healthy food, health care and shelter are the most fundamental. Yet access to those basic elements of the right to live have been and are being legally co-opted and defined as commodities that then a few are able to profit from.

More and more those that profit contaminate the water, air and food, creating poor health amongst the populace that without $ for health care are told can die because they were obviously too lazy to make the $ to afford clean water, clean air, and healthy food, not to mention shelter. It is increasingly illegal to be homeless. Or, as in Florida, even feeding the homeless. Into the trash stream with that excess food.

This is the situation we find ourselves in with the current crop of laws enacted in response to "Underlying Contracts" not being met. Of course, those laws are being rolled back and replaced by legislation that empowers the profiteers who have been breaking those "Underlying Contracts" in the name of profit for the "Individual".

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:03 pm

ruckman101 wrote:"Underlying Contracts" are being broken right and left for profit of a few at the expense of the many. Individuals do have basic human rights. The right to clean water, clean air, healthy food, health care and shelter are the most fundamental. Yet access to those basic elements of the right to live have been and are being legally co-opted and defined as commodities that then a few are able to profit from.

More and more those that profit contaminate the water, air and food, creating poor health amongst the populace that without $ for health care are told can die because they were obviously too lazy to make the $ to afford clean water, clean air, and healthy food, not to mention shelter. It is increasingly illegal to be homeless. Or, as in Florida, even feeding the homeless. Into the trash stream with that excess food.

This is the situation we find ourselves in with the current crop of laws enacted in response to "Underlying Contracts" not being met. Of course, those laws are being rolled back and replaced by legislation that empowers the profiteers who have been breaking those "Underlying Contracts" in the name of profit for the "Individual".

neal

I can agree and or see most of what you are saying, but this part "profit for the Individual", I wouldn't say for the "individual", instead for the upper percent, the power elites, the money cartel, the international banking cartel and those that they pay highly to be in charge of us. Which then brings me back to something I have said before, How many times are we going to beg and expect those in the upper percent to do what we want when we put them in office? Once we allowed the government to violate individual rights, the natural inherent right to be in charge of ourselves and our property, we screwed up, because those with the ability to use the government to their advantage is the top percent.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 am

Wasn't sure where to post this one. I think it was at one of the protest, but it supports this thread.

Head of Security at San Antonio Fed Admits Institution is Private!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqcY8lG ... r_embedded