Obama CIA family ties

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Re: Obama CIA family ties

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
ruckman101 wrote:Trust me, I'm a long way from the "Obama is God" camp. He's human, he's much more part of "the system" than he isn't, or at least as I would like him to be. He's no longer new to politics at the level he is at, and perhaps now he will quit pandering to the right and actually help this country and the people in it. Does he anger me? Sure. But then he has done some great things, too. Any relationship will see spots of anger or annoyance here and there. A relationship that doesn't is suspect.

neal
Thanks, I appreciate that, and that is more how I would have thought you are.

But, what source would you believe a story saying "Obama's family has ties to CIA"?
Think about it, have you set yourself up to not see or believe something bad about Obama?
Rachel Maddow, Democracy Now! with Amy Goodman. Both of those programs seem legitimately news, with Amy the more credible.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 am

i'm not making this up and i give it no credence. just think it's funny.

did you guys see or hear about obama having been a time traveling chrononaut for the cia as a teenager. he was supposed to have to have been sent to mars to observe something without getting eaten. funniest part was the whitehouse purportedly denied it. can't post links on a Wii, just google ''obama on mars'' heard this on npr yesterday, closest thing to mainstream media on the net is an msn link. conspiracists crack me up. hey maybe thats why obama put the kibosh on nasa developing manned missions to mars!
1/20/2013 end of an error
never owned a gun. have fired a few.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am

vdubyah73 wrote:i'm not making this up and i give it no credence. just think it's funny.

did you guys see or hear about obama having been a time traveling chrononaut for the cia as a teenager. he was supposed to have to have been sent to mars to observe something without getting eaten. funniest part was the whitehouse purportedly denied it. can't post links on a Wii, just google ''obama on mars'' heard this on npr yesterday, closest thing to mainstream media on the net is an msn link. conspiracists crack me up. hey maybe thats why obama put the kibosh on nasa developing manned missions to mars!
That's it. He didn't want to embarrass himself when everybody finds out he is not even a Kenyan Muslim CIA operative ... shy guy.
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 am

steve74baywin wrote:
ruckman101 wrote:The Claremont Institute is a branch of the Heritage Foundation. Conservative indeed. They have supported Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell. So I question their sanity, but not their anti-Obama zeal.

neal
Can I ask you from where might you accept criticism of Obama?
You should know there will be very little from the left wing sources.
You knock most things from the neutral people and conspiracy/anti-gov types as far out, and even from Libertarians cause you view us as being used by the right wing conservatives.
Most things from the right are ignored, because, you know, they just say crap about Obama.
Most things from your sources on the right are ignored because they are insane or foolish. Feel free to quote me on that.

I will consider some sources from Bloomberg News, Wall Street Journal, David Brooks sometimes, even Charles Krauthammer, maybe George Will, David Frum and Peggy Noonan, but not some fat white idiot sitting behind a desk with a microphone stuffed in his face spewing unsupported bullshit like:
"They began to recruit young white women and use them to get inside the groups. Stanley Anne Durham was one of those white women. Growing up in the boredom of Kansas, young, restless and yearning for an adventure, she was an easy mark for recruitment.

Of course, the leading factor in this recruitment was sex.
Because there was only one way to gain the intimacy necessary to gather good intelligence, the young white women would have to have sex with these men. They had to create a relationship with them in order to gather data.

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is probably the result of one of these sexual encounters. From all outward appearances it would appear that Stanley Anne Durham was passed around certain radical types like Frank Marshall and Barack Obama Senior. It is very likely that no one knows who is the real father of Barack Obama. Not even the President-elect.

I have no patience for this drivel.
Colin

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am

That is, however, some colorfully descriptive, melodramatic writing. You gotta admit. Danielle Steele would be proud.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 am

I'm sure there will be some extreme and bizarre stories that aren't true.
However, it is starting to look like Obama's story of his life are false and his family has been working as pawns and or as deceptive people for the CIA.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 am

riiight

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:35 am

vdubyah73 wrote:riiight
I don't think you agree with me on this, but I can't be for certain.

Time will tell, perhaps, but I'm thinking there is a whole lot of truth in the CIA docs
that supposedly show his mother, step-father and father working very closely and/or for the CIA.

We will just have to wait and see, and, like some of the other predictions I made in the past, I will probably come back and remind you all.

I nailed what Obama would do in office beautifully.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 am

you must be proud of yourself

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am

vdubyah73 wrote:you must be proud of yourself
As any human Bill, we should make note of what we do right and what we didn't do right.
We should constantly learn. One of the things I learned from being correct about Obama is that some of my methods I used were probably good. I looked at his background, things he belonged to, and who funded him. I used some of my knowledge of how people are conditioned and influenced and spotted these techniques being used by Obama.
I saw in a campaign speech him mention an idea of creating a civilian force greater and better funded than our military when the crowd was at a high as far as cheering and happy, etc, etc. People will normally like a new idea if they are in a good mood when it is introduced, and they will not like something if they are in a bad mood.

I don't care for the word proud, but instead I learn from when I am right as well as from when I am wrong.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 am

steve74baywin wrote:like some of the other predictions I made in the past, I will probably come back and remind you all.

You predicted the obstructionism?
Colin

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 am

Amskeptic wrote:
steve74baywin wrote:like some of the other predictions I made in the past, I will probably come back and remind you all.

You predicted the obstructionism?
Colin
No Colin, I predicted that he would decrease Iraq but increase in other countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan, that he would continue with things like torture and not undo the Patriot Act. Well, he did write the statement allowing the continuation of torture.
He just recently signed the NDAA that can detain us indefinitely.
So no, I didn't predict obstructionism, I predicted he would continue with the plans of those who control him. He did, he continued the war on terror and pre-emptive attacks, he continued the police state, he continued the bail outs.
There was no obstruction. In many of the examples I give it was Obama himself who signed the bill or wrote the executive order, or issued the signing statement. No obstruction there, just a willingness to continue the the crap Bush and PNAC started.
I just showed how he continued with the status quo anti-freedom Bush crap.
Can you show me the Obstructionism?
You can't even use Health care as an example, he got that passed with a way to incarcerate people for not getting health care. He improved upon the criminal stuff, no obstructionism there.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:11 pm

steve74baywin wrote:
vdubyah73 wrote:you must be proud of yourself
As any human Bill, we should make note of what we do right and what we didn't do right.
We should constantly learn. One of the things I learned from being correct about Obama is that some of my methods I used were probably good. I looked at his background, things he belonged to, and who funded him. I used some of my knowledge of how people are conditioned and influenced and spotted these techniques being used by Obama.
I saw in a campaign speech him mention an idea of creating a civilian force greater and better funded than our military when the crowd was at a high as far as cheering and happy, etc, etc. People will normally like a new idea if they are in a good mood when it is introduced, and they will not like something if they are in a bad mood.

I don't care for the word proud, but instead I learn from when I am right as well as from when I am wrong.

oops this was supposed to go in sylvesters ''dialing in 34 pict 3'' thread sorry.

pretty presumptuous, about your knowledge of conditioning and influencing people. what,do you have a degree from dale carnegie or sumpin? i'm done with free speech for now. i think yer trying to condition or influence me, it aint working, just like last time. see the rest of you in the tech forums. ;-)