A suggestion for those tired of the shit stirrers

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

77_Bus_Girl
100th MEMBER!!!

Post by 77_Bus_Girl » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:18 pm

Westy78 wrote: And shouldn't fruit be in quotations also in "fruit" rollups? More like gooey colored sugar spread into a thin film with a spritz of fruit...rollups.
I think he meant froot. :tongue:
Love your bus.

77 Westy

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:30 pm

Amskeptic wrote: I myself do not mind being compared to a 5 year-old, they are often honest, direct, enthusiastic, and open to new experiences.
Colin
I think you mean 3 to 4 year old. By the time they are 5 they are 'getting' the fitting in thing.

PS: Kool Aid is a spy....

Westy78
IAC Addict!

Post by Westy78 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:37 pm

chitwnvw wrote:
Very apparent by his patronizing posts. Which is why I will post this again for emphasis.

IGNORE THEM! They are here for one reason and one reason only. They are trying to get a reaction and attention. Just like training a puppy, if you give them attention for an unwanted behavior you have just rewarded them and they will continue with the same to get more attention. Who are these shit stirrers going to argue with if no one responds to their crap? Themselves? I know that sometimes it will be hard not to say anything but I would like to think the maturity level here is higher. Be the bigger man or women and let them have their opinions and leave it at that. You're not going to change their minds. Eventually they'll get tired of talking to themselves and hey, what do you know, no more seagulls.
Chorizo, it's what's for breakfast.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:23 pm

Westy78 wrote:
chitwnvw wrote:
Very apparent by his patronizing posts. Which is why I will post this again for emphasis.

IGNORE THEM! They are here for one reason and one reason only. They are trying to get a reaction and attention. Just like training a puppy, if you give them attention for an unwanted behavior you have just rewarded them and they will continue with the same to get more attention. Who are these shit stirrers going to argue with if no one responds to their crap? Themselves? I know that sometimes it will be hard not to say anything but I would like to think the maturity level here is higher. Be the bigger man or women and let them have their opinions and leave it at that. You're not going to change their minds. Eventually they'll get tired of talking to themselves and hey, what do you know, no more seagulls.
I guess not everyone is fit for the club. I guess I dont see what you do. Ignore me if you must. It is a "free" country after all.
:king:

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:16 pm

kool aid wrote: I guess not everyone is fit for the club. I guess I dont see what you do. Ignore me if you must. It is a "free" country after all.
I won't be wasting too much time with circular arguments, but if I see movement towards some sort of understanding, I will persevere. If anyone finds it tedious, please feel free to find a post or topic that engages your interest.

So kool aid, got Volkswagen?
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

tristessa
Trusted Air-Cooled Maniac

Post by tristessa » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:38 pm

Westy78 wrote: And shouldn't fruit be in quotations also in "fruit" rollups?
Actually, with rollups it should properly be spelled "froot". :D

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:07 pm

GAAAAAAAAA!!!! and you're probably right ya weirdo!

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
kool aid wrote: I guess not everyone is fit for the club. I guess I dont see what you do. Ignore me if you must. It is a "free" country after all.
I won't be wasting too much time with circular arguments, but if I see movement towards some sort of understanding, I will persevere. If anyone finds it tedious, please feel free to find a post or topic that engages your interest.

So kool aid, got Volkswagen?
Colin
I do. Its not much to speak of. Its a 1973 bus with hardly any interior. The exterior is unique. I hand painted it.

lovemybus
Getting Hooked!

Post by lovemybus » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:02 pm

Have any Pictures Kool aid, I know I would love to see it!
Long live the VW Buses...
LoveMyBus.com

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:04 pm

I can see what I can dig up. I dont own a digi cam or a scanner thingy.

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:28 pm

Yah, post some pics.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:43 pm

Well, Chi, I would but that would totally blow my spy cover. If the rest of the world got a look at my super secret spy bus I'd be ruined.

The name is Aid. Kool Aid. 007. Licensed to chill.

It has an ejection seat too. And a decoder ring built into the ash tray.

LiveonJG
IAC Jester!
Location: Standing on the side of the road, rain falling on my shoes.

Post by LiveonJG » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:02 pm

kool aid wrote:Well, Chi, I would but that would totally blow my spy cover. If the rest of the world got a look at my super secret spy bus I'd be ruined.

The name is Aid. Kool Aid. 007. Licensed to chill.

It has an ejection seat too. And a decoder ring built into the ash tray.

Something along these lines?
Keep it acoustic.

kool aid
Getting Hooked!

Post by kool aid » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:36 am

I said my bus has almost no interior. How does that compare to your picture where there is a rod going in someones ass? :drunken:

spiffy
IAC Addict!

Post by spiffy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:47 am

hambone wrote:They are fabricated from fruit "rollups", miniature bits of string, 18 Ga wire insulation, an old turkey baster, and 12 lbs. of fresh radishes.
With a fresh load and those radishes ending their useful lifespan I am sure that is quite an odor to behold :pukeleft:

Bet you have to keep the little crumb snatcher away from electrical sockets even more with that wire :bom:
78 Riviera "Spiffy"
67 Riviera "Bill"