How long must this go on

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Well the feds sure showed Portland a thing or two about the consequences of not participating in the Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Good thing those scanners are in place at the airports,...wait a minute. I guess that's irrelevant.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:15 pm

the opt campaign fizzled. thought you were well informed.
1/20/2013 end of an error
never owned a gun. have fired a few.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Yes, thanks to the feds a disenfranchised punk is now the latest shining example of this country's ability to keep us safe. Once someone tells them who to look out for.

Yep. As fishy as the other shining examples.

neal

vdubyah73
IAC Addict!

Post by vdubyah73 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:12 pm

what, you don't think he would have kept trying to cook up some kind of plot? better safe than sorry.
1/20/2013 end of an error
never owned a gun. have fired a few.

Velokid1
IAC Addict!

Post by Velokid1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Except when safety measures leave us more sorry than safe, eh?

Ashtarot
Getting Hooked!

Post by Ashtarot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Hippie wrote:One terrorist attack = one nuke dropped randomly in the middle east. Oh wait, nevermind the NAZIs did that sort of thing. Temping though.
Surly youre not calling Americans Nazi
"I hold the most archaic values on earth ... the fertility of the soul, the magic of the animals, the power-vision in solitude.... the love and ecstasy of the dance, the common work of the tribe."
Gary Snyder

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Wow, once again the FBI have saved our country from an incompetent angry young man by facilitating his violent plans, once someone turned him in.

It's the exact same modus operandi. So remember that violent angry young men, if someone pops up willing to help, it's probably the FBI.

neal

turk
IAC Addict!

Post by turk » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 pm

I'll keep it in mind. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! My plans must not be shared with anyone no matter how much they claim to want to help me. Thanks for the heads up.
A man said to the universe, "Sir I exist! "However," replied the universe, "the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

"Let me be perfectly clear" "[...] And so that was just a example of a new senator, you know, making what is a political vote as opposed to doing what was important for the country." Barry Sotero

dtrumbo
IAC Addict!

Post by dtrumbo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:52 pm

ruckman101 wrote:It's the exact same modus operandi. So remember that violent angry young men, if someone pops up willing to help, it's probably the FBI.
Just like all the good-looking hookers are really undercover cops.

I'm all for stopping terrorism before it starts, but I did have the same thought as you Neal when I saw on the news that, yet again, the FBI foiled another terrorist by facilitating him. Where is the entrapment line? Have we reached it yet? Should it be further from reach? I'm just asking...
- Dick

1970 Transporter. 2015cc, dual Weber IDF 40's
1978 Riviera Camper. Bone stock GE 2.0L F.I.
1979 Super Beetle convertible.

... as it turns out, it was the coil!