Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,787 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 80,070 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 72,113 miles

Spezialist
Old School!

Re: Trump vs Mueller

Post by Spezialist » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:59 pm

I wonder Colin, which you give a shit about more. This website or your country?
How many times have you banned me for telling the truth before anyone could even look at it. And my now yearly check in and see you guys talking about what I tried to tell you allready. The number one problem facing America is social media of all forms. Sorry to pop your little bubble.
Let's tell everyone the truth, mmkay?
Diorama of life written about on the Internet is destroying the quality of life itself.
You probably live on stolen land, in a fake country with zero consciousness. All the while perpetually committing genocide against the native people blissfully living a consumerist culture wondering why mass shootings occur.

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 am

The number one problem is Social Media? I thought it was all those MS16 gang members crossing the border so we need a Border Wall or maybe all that cheap steel flooding our markets.....Really, its the Trump Collusion with Russia!
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

wanderer
I'm New!

Post by wanderer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:28 am

My sources source who of course is close to the source has revealed that after intensive closed door interrogation, Boris and Natasha have revealed that there was no delusional collusion betwixt the Rooskies and the Mericans. The real news that is clearly being ignored by the
main stream media is that Jennifer Aniston is suffering from .......... Dry Eyes !!!! Oh the horror; the horror. :scratch:

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Spezialist wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:59 pm
I wonder Colin, which you give a shit about more. This website or your country?
How many times have you banned me for telling the truth before anyone could even look at it. And my now yearly check in and see you guys talking about what I tried to tell you allready. The number one problem facing America is social media of all forms. Sorry to pop your little bubble.
Let's tell everyone the truth, mmkay?
Diorama of life written about on the Internet is destroying the quality of life itself.
Sorry I missed this.

In answer to your first question, I don't have to choose. I love my country. I enjoy this website well enough even with assholes coming out of the woodwork to slam me for things I have no idea about, to wit:

"How many times have you banned me for telling the truth before anyone could even look at it."

I don't even know what you are talking about. I can't imagine any "truth" the or otherwise that worries me enough to want to ban anyone. It is just too stupid for words.

Your yearly check-in wouldn't happen if you were banned. Your presumptuous and self-flattering notions that we are just getting around to talking about what you already told us is likewise daft, unreal, all in your head.

"Sorry to pop your little bubble.
Let's tell everyone the truth, mmkay?"

Again, this is unreal, disrespectful, and narcissistic to the extreme. I have no patience anymore for the emotionally-damaged masquerading as sage prophets. This country has unfortunately reached a point where it does not educate its citizens with the foundations for firm logical fact-based arguments, and it seems to have fallen short in basic civics. So we have this wonderful internet populated with raging infections of self-important idiots. Oh well.

And by the way, I have conversed with hundreds of truly wonderful people on this forum and elsewhere, and it appears that many of them are well-aware of the downside of social media. That's why they pile the family into their VW and go greet the great outdoors . . . like I do.
Colin
BobD - 1978 Bus . . . . . . . . . . .111,130 miles
Chloe - 1970 bus . . . . . . . . . . . 206,787 miles
Naranja - 1977 Westfalia . . . . . 80,070 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . 55,510 miles
Alexus - 1991 Lexus LS400 . . . 72,113 miles

Return to “Free Speech”