Moving Sale!

Sell your Beetle parts here.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic, vdubzen

'55 Ragtop
Getting Hooked!

Moving Sale!

Post by '55 Ragtop » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:33 am

With my plans to move back to the Portland area, I will need to lighten the load. I have a stack of engines (rebuilders), s/p heads, d/p heads, distributors, bug rear-door-quarter glass, some late bug sheetmetal, quite a few '58-'66 bug fenders (front and rear), generators, brake drums, flywheels, air cleaners, 5 lug steel rims, tailights, headlights, latches, catch's, carburetors, generator stands, ECT. Some of the guys of the SOVW club plan to come over on the 12th for a big "Fire Sale"!
Always looking for one more...

'55 Ragtop
Getting Hooked!

Post by '55 Ragtop » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:07 am

The weather is looking good for this Saturday. I have found 6-7 dual relief case motors(rebuilders), 4 sets of new 85.5 p/c's, and other stuff. Beer and bbq for attendees!

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Wish I was nearby.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

'55 Ragtop
Getting Hooked!

Post by '55 Ragtop » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:53 am

Wow! Decent turnout from the SOVW group. Sold the '60 ghia, 17 engines, and a bunch of other stuff.