Fat chick parts for sale...

Sell your Beetle parts here.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic, vdubzen

keifernet
Getting Hooked!

Fat chick parts for sale...

Post by keifernet » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:32 am

I have a bunch of misc parts... mostly 68 and later stuff though some odd and ends for 67 and earlier. *but nothing extremely rare or earlier than mid 60's.

A quick list that I will ad too later...

4 Lug German rear drums- good used.

4 lug German front drums for both Beetle and Super Beetle- good used

Super Beetle steering gear boxes, u joint shafts, and other misc front end parts - good used.

wiper motors and complete wiper assemblies.... ( have a bunch for beetle/super/type3/ghia/bus... let me know what year specific you need. I just might have it.)

Wiper arms for Beetle/Super/Type 3 and Bus

Tailight housing and bulb holders ... a few lenses.

Front turn signal assemblies 70 and later Beetle and Super

Wing vent glass only and complete wing vent frames and or parts and pieces 68 and later

Roll up door glass ^

Window regulators ^

Door handles... some pairs with matching #'s and some single handles you can use to replace just one bad/busted handled and change over your lock cyl or have re keyed.

I am preparing to move my storage/shop to another location in the near future and would like to pass some of this stuff on at a fair price instead of selling it for scrap at the recycling place.

No prices listed but will be fair and swap meet like in nature... just contact me to work it out. Pic's on request.

Thanks.

MeyerII
IAC Addict!

Post by MeyerII » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:51 pm

You can't say 'Fat Chick' in here!!!!!! (*snicker*)

If any of you aren't familiar, kiefernet is an A1 seller.

Corporations are not people.

Money is not speech.

keifernet
Getting Hooked!

Post by keifernet » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Get's attention though doesn't it? :bounce:

Thanks for the endorsement Meyer... I have not yet established any credible feedback from any sales on this site but my other experience precedes itself like so many presidential hopefuls... :joker:

Honestly... if anyone needs solex carb work or any of the parts I have for sale I am just a PM or e mail away!

keifernet@hotmail.com