'71 Parts Available

Sell your Bay Window Bus (1968-1979) parts here.

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic, vdubzen

jules
I'm New!

'71 Parts Available

Post by jules » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 pm

Stripped out my '71 Westy, suffered from a rear end collision so no tail lights.

Camper parts in various conditions. I will be carrying over some parts to my new '75. I'll be keeping the transmission as a spare

Tell me what you need and I'll tell you if I've got it. All reasonable offers considered.

Would consider trading the 1600dp with a new top-end, though it'll need a new muffler, and my spare parts engine for a Type IV with FI.

I'm in Troy NY.

jules
I'm New!

Post by jules » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:08 pm

The cutting is complete. Available is most of the camper interior. Dash electrical, switches, wiring, etc. all bagged up and ready to ship. All the doors are in great shape. Front beam looks excellent, no rust, less than 5k on the Bus-Boys rebuilt torsion arms with new ball joints. I'll definitely be putting those torsion arms on my new bus if someone doesn't want this beam. All the glass is up for grabs minus the windshield which will go into my '75 and one of the louvered which is already gone. If you need any parts let me know - I purposely saved this bus from the crusher so it could help other buses live - lets not let the loss be in vein. Make an offer, I'll be reasonable. Pickup on the big items is preferred, will ship the smaller stuff.

jules
'71 westy parts pile
'75 westy project bus
troy ny